Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 turkey roadside... ethics >

turkey roadside... ethics

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

turkey roadside... ethics

Old 04-17-2008, 08:55 AM

Default RE: turkey roadside... ethics

wered you shoot that bird??

-"from the road"-

wow...your a really good hunter!

NOT
Old 04-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Typical Buck

shotty? You guys mean "shoddy?" Which means crappy and put together like you don't care?
Old 04-17-2008, 08:56 PM

I like my truck and my guns and my privledge to hunt...its soooooooo tempting though. No if you killed it and got away with it you would have to lie about it for the rest of your life, there's no pride in it.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Fork Horn

Ok first I have to say that whoever thinks this way is competely retarded! In addition to that thinking like this is ASSININE! Not only does that give cannon fodder to the anti hunting agenda but it is also
highly illegal, completely immoral, and highly unethical!
The next time you happen to be riding down the road and you have a hair brained idea like this take an additional moment to think this idea over in comparision:
Do I want to slam my car/truck door shut on my penis while I have an erection?
I would hope the answer would be a resounding no way in hell?
Well shooting at something from the side of the road or out of yourvehicleis equal to slamming your vehicle door shut on your erection... Not very intelligent!
Old 04-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Typical Buck

Shotty could mean he is of the "Gay Generation" or something"[][&o][:'(]????? I don't know!!!!
Old 04-18-2008, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: kpatte26

Ok first I have to say that whoever thinks this way is competely retarded! In addition to that thinking like this is ASSININE! Not only does that give cannon fodder to the anti hunting agenda but it is also
highly illegal, completely immoral, and highly unethical!
The next time you happen to be riding down the road and you have a hair brained idea like this take an additional moment to think this idea over in comparision:
Do I want to slam my car/truck door shut on my penis while I have an erection?
I would hope the answer would be a resounding no way in hell?
Well shooting at something from the side of the road or out of yourvehicleis equal to slamming your vehicle door shut on your erection... Not very intelligent!
Fantastic.

I've got a feeling someone's been "hunting" in the nude before...I gotta admit, I never thought I'd see the words "erection" and "penis" on a hunting forum.

kpatte...that's f-ing hilarious. Metaphorically speaking.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:22 PM

You guys must be idiots to bite on this crap especially - the guy that says I would turn you in - in a heart beat . I am real sure this hand would ask your advice and expect someone to advise him to take the shot.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would have seized that opportunity and shot him.......

with a camera. Be grateful for the chance to see one up close like that. I'm not one to harp on ethics and laws and whatnot, what you do is up to you, but personally I'd rather have one come to me than me go to one... although anyone who used the term "shotty" on a regular basis probably would be decent doing drive bys..... Best of luck with it... remember to compensate for lead when you are driving faster than 20 mph....
Old 04-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sure it happens every day of the season... And I'd be willing to bet that some of them make it to this forum
Old 04-19-2008, 07:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'm sure it happens every day of the season... And I'd be willing to bet that some of them make it to this forum [align=right]
[/align]
Talking about yourself?

Quick Reply: turkey roadside... ethics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.