Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

B-Mobile?

Old 03-14-2008, 04:10 PM

Default B-Mobile?

Can someone post a picture of this decoy in the back of you vest to see how easily transported it is? If not this can you show how it transport? If no pics explain how you transport it and if you like transporting it or not. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: B-Mobile?

No way it will fit in the back of my vest, not comfortably anyway. I'd have to stuff and contort the thing and I suspect it would dig in to my back.

Being a waterfowl hunter, there is never a shortage of green mesh decoy bags around my place... thats how I carry B-Mobile and the widowmaker I hunt with. If I buy anymore crap, I'll need to go to the country club and pick up a caddy before I hunt.

I hunt with my girlfriend a lot, and since she shoots and I call, I make her tote the thing. I'm a mean guy like that.

Only other hunting buddy of mine who uses a full strutt (he has a pretty boy) bought a big Rubbermade tote and he leaves the thing hidden in the woods on his farm so he doesn't have to lug the fool thing in and out. But they do work well. B-Mobile is certainly more mobile than most others on the net... but MOBILE is a relative term.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:39 PM

They need to put bicycle wheel on them.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't have any pics but i hold on to the head and the spot where you put the fan and i pull it like i was to pull apart. Then i roll it up like a newspaper and i put a huge rubberband around it. I put it in my vest and i never know it's there until it's time to use it.
Old 03-15-2008, 02:43 PM

Ok since B "mobile" isn't fully mobile in a vest is the new Flambeau King Strut decoy easier to transport? This decoy might be too new to have a reply on.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:59 PM

Our B-mobile came with an orange back pack type thing to carry it in.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:42 PM
Typical Buck

I use a duck decoy mesh bag for mine, just bought the She-mobile and will carry her in there also.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

The bird killed in the "Alabama Opening Day" thread was killed using the b-mobile. I carried it in the black bag that one of those Ameristep ground blinds came in. I had about 4 more hen dekes in there, too.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:39 PM
Fork Horn

I'm with MO - I just roll it up and put a velcro strap around it. Fits very well in my vest and sets up quickly.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:13 PM
Typical Buck

Quick Reply: B-Mobile?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.