Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team Beard Busters [5]

Old 03-11-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Team Beard Busters [5]

Team 5
Youngbuck76 - Checked in.
BOWSHARK
JW! - Checked in.
Squirrelkilla23 - Checked in.
Washington Hunter - Checked in.
Gobbling Buck
PA Hardwoos
Copper31 - Checked in.
Huntermann
Vatesm
tkycaller - Checked in.
wisbowhunter2009
NY Woodsman
trophytime - Checked in.
OKgobbler - Checked in.
NCHuntnFEVER06
Higgy15jh - Checked in.
Squeaky74
RattleSnake1 - Checked in.
Theinespines3 - Checked in.

NC hunter - Checked in.
HunterOpel - Checked in.
SpringSpur - Checked in.
The Kidd - Checked in.

Its good to be on the team, guys.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:53 PM

Default RE: Team 5

Little bit about me;

My name is Dan, I used to post in the Turkey forum pretty frequently, but I've sort of tapered off over the years. This will be my eighth season in the turkey woods. I've decided to shake things up a bit this season and leave the shotgun at home. Not only will I be chasing them with my bow, but we'll be filming the action for the DVD we're working on.

Its great to be on the team and I look forward to getting to know all of you a bit better.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

Trophy Time checking in also. Good luck with the bow Dan, I will also be using my bow this season, as i did last year.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:20 PM
Typical Buck

Copper31 checking in. This will be my second season turkey hunting with a bow 10th overall. My name is Dave and I am from northern WI. I hang out in the bow hunting forum for the moat part. Hope to get to know you guys a little better and good luck.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

Dave, where in northern WI do you live? I live in MN now but I grew up in Clintonville, WI about a hour NW of Green Bay. I still come back to WI for turkey and deer hunting, and to visit family.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:51 PM
JW
Super Moderator

I am Dave from South Eastern Wisc and this will be my 21st year hunting Mr Tom. I am looking for #37.

I use shotguns both conventional and black powder. I also am the maker of wingbone calls....

I will be hunting Georgia, Tennessee, Upper Mich, Illinois, Iowa, and then Wisconsin.....

Good luck guys and gals - be safe out there!

JW
Old 03-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Typical Buck

trophy time, I now live in Peshtigo but I am from Oconto. It is about 30-45min North of GB. I lived in Virginia Minnesota for a year.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:09 PM

When does everyone's [primary]season open and how long does it run?

Ours opens April 15th and runs until May 15th. For some odd reason they decided to open it on a Sunday this year, go figure. I'll have just started back to work at a new job, so I'll be limited to hunting weekends.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:30 PM
JW
Super Moderator

I start in Georgia March 27 or 28 - Then to Tennessee April 3 to 5 and then to the Upper Penn of Mich Apr. 23 ( my birthday) [won't tell how old but shot my 3rd bird on my 40th with my great grand daddies Black Powder SG - told ya am looking for #37) and then Wisc May 9 & May 16th - and will fit in Illinois and Iowa somewhere there.

JW
Old 03-11-2007, 05:34 PM

Cool to see we've got another April birthday on the team!

I'll be 19 on the 9th, myself. Looks like you've got quite a few more seasons under your belt than I do, JW!

Good luck with all those hunts, sounds like your season is going to be a real blast!

Quick Reply: Team Beard Busters [5]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.