Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Old 03-21-2007, 08:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Welcome to the team psebwhntr16

Good luck and have fun , be safe.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:37 AM

hey pse, where in Indiana do you hunt. I am assuming southern Indiana since you also hunt Kentucky. I was trying to hunt Kentucky, but that fell through. I hunt in south-central Indiana. Welcome to the team and good luck out there.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: whitetaildave24

hey pse, where in Indiana do you hunt. I am assuming southern Indiana since you also hunt Kentucky. I was trying to hunt Kentucky, but that fell through. I hunt in south-central Indiana. Welcome to the team and good luck out there.
I have a property in Brown Co. all to myself. Its about a 60 acre chunk that is loaded with deer and turkey. Its borders Yellow Wood Forest and has a ton of agriculture and thick vegetation. I've actually called in birds from Yellow Wood (a non hunting refuge area) onto my property and put a tag on them the same morning. I've lived in Martinsville, IN and Carmel, IN. You might be closer to Martinsville though.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:15 PM
Fork Horn

Just wanted to say "Welcome" to our newest teammate-psebwhntr16! I hope you have a great time on the best team this year!!! THE SNOODLERS!!!
Good Luck and Safe Hunting!!!
Old 03-23-2007, 06:22 AM

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

I have a property in Brown Co. all to myself. Its about a 60 acre chunk that is loaded with deer and turkey. Its borders Yellow Wood Forest and has a ton of agriculture and thick vegetation. I've actually called in birds from Yellow Wood (a non hunting refuge area) onto my property and put a tag on them the same morning. I've lived in Martinsville, IN and Carmel, IN. You might be closer to Martinsville though.
Actually I lived in Brown County for about 13 years and now I am just north of the Brown County border in Johnson County. I do a lot of my turkey hunting in Brown County. Nineveh is actually in both counties. I am looking to move back to Brown County sometime this year. What part of Yellow Wood is non-hunting. I know there are areas in the TC Steele historic site, but I don't know of anywhere else that is non-hunting.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

Actually I lived in Brown County for about 13 years and now I am just north of the Brown County border in Johnson County. I do a lot of my turkey hunting in Brown County. Nineveh is actually in both counties. I am looking to move back to Brown County sometime this year. What part of Yellow Wood is non-hunting. I know there are areas in the TC Steele historic site, but I don't know of anywhere else that is non-hunting.
The Monroe Reservoir are doesnt allow hunting. I actually have seen very few fisherman in the area. Im not sure how long its been non-hunting, but the population of deer and turkey has really taken off since 96-97.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just checking in because I was added! I look forward to bringing home a decent bird and scoring some points for the team!
Old 03-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome to the team mahoningbuck

Where are you going to be hunting ?
Old 03-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

RD......I was actually talking about you today because there was a car in front of me when I was driving home with my brother in law from shed hunting with the name RD HNTR. I told my brother in law there is a guy on the "site" who has that handle. I was kind of urked myself because my intials are RD and I wanted the plate on my car! I will be hunting central and northeast Ohio, I saw a flock out in the field on Sunday 37 deep. Should have great potentialif I can keep my mind on the turkey's and not the morels........
Old 03-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well .... an't that something seeing a plate with my name on it .
I wish you good luck in that field and don't worryabout your morels they'll still be intact.
I'll be just north of you in southeastern Michigan hunting in Hillsdale County.

Quick Reply: Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.