Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Old 03-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team 8 check in!

I like beard busters better but when it comes to team name im very flexable but i second the motion for RD as captian.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Fork Horn

I think since we have not heard anyone else express an opinion on team captain and unless someone has a problem with it, I say RD is our Captain!
If you have an opinion otherwise please respond ASAP! Otherwise...... may I be the first to declare... RDHunter... Captain of Team(name to be decided)!
RD... Lead us to the promised land of victory!!!
Old 03-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well ... it looks like team # 5 took on the name of Beard Busters , so we can forget about that one .
Most of you liked Snoodlers so if its all right with everyone else , thats the name will use .
I'll go ahead andaskryanaller if he can make a logo for us , so we can use it as an avatar .
I would like to thank every one for picking me as your captain and I'll try to do the bset that I can to keep you all updated on everything.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:19 PM

I would nominate RD for captain !! Also team name I like: Beard collectors !! Reminds me of bone collector movie!! LOL
Old 03-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Snoodlers it is, I just changed the tem name in the original post.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good news guys!! It looks like I can compete after all!! As luck would have it, My bow should be comming Mid April and my seasonstarts about the same time, and if worse coem to worse I can use my step dads shotgun. I would love to get the bow and be able to use it. So if its not too late id like to be (re)included if possible. I need to find me a decent blind to use. Heres a pic of what I think is a bearded hen, what do you guys think? Some of you may have seen it before.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

Good news guys!! It looks like I can compete after all!! As luck would have it, My bow should be comming Mid April and my seasonstarts about the same time, and if worse coem to worse I can use my step dads shotgun. I would love to get the bow and be able to use it. So if its not too late id like to be (re)included if possible. I need to find me a decent blind to use. Heres a pic of what I think is a bearded hen, what do you guys think? Some of you may have seen it before.

Thats great news indeed Cougars09
I was hoping you would be able to stay with us , now that leaves our team with only two people short.
By the way ... great pictureof all those birds , you shouldn't have any touble at all.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Fork Horn

Its great to here you can make it after all, Cougars09. I hear the hesitation in your voice about using your step-dad's shotgun, but remember that no matter how you get him...the important part is you enjoy it! I know I will be going mostly bow, but I am thinking about taking at least one with my shotgun. Here in VA, we are able to take three if none were taken in the fall and since I always save my tags for spring I figure to try and take the first with shotgun. Unfortunately I did the same thing last year and the first ended up being the biggest! Oh well!!! Anyway its great to have you on the team!
I am not trying to be a pain but are we Team 8-The Snoodlers or Team Snoodlers. I just thought Team Snoodlers sounded better but that is just my opinion. Not trying to cause any grief!!!

Old 03-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

where is this avatar?? I just dont like using shotguns because im not that familiar with them and I would just rather take one with my own equipment
Old 03-18-2007, 03:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

where is this avatar?? I just dont like using shotguns because im not that familiar with them and I would just rather take one with my own equipment
I asked ryanaller to work on a couple for us , so we can choosethe one we want .
However if one of our team mates can come up with something I would like to see it.

Quick Reply: Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.