Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Primos Customer Service :) >

Primos Customer Service :)

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Primos Customer Service :)

Old 08-01-2006, 02:26 PM

Default Primos Customer Service :)

First off i got the mastering the art turkey pack the one with the three calls and the cd and i opened it up and proceded to put the cd in my cd player...... I thought.
it would read it because it was too scratched well mouth calls were not returnable and i contacted primos directly.
well now i have a new cd in the mail being shipped free of charge
Awesome customer service= Happy guaranteed customers
Old 08-01-2006, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Primos Customer Service :)

Well I guess I didnt have the same response that you had when I contacted Primos for replacing a striker for a slate call. Ive had this slate call since 1985 when I started turkey hunting. I lost the striker to the slate call in 2004. So I thought ok call Primos customer service and also emailed them asking to get a replacement striker for my slate (I just love that call, and its called in numerous turkeys). Anyway they told me they didnt make the plexiglass striker anymore. Thats fine but when I asked what else they could provide for a striker, I got the run around. It was as if they didnt want to sell me another product. I dont know if they were being jerks or what. It seems that if you have a customer thats happy with a product of thiers you would give them other options if what they wanted wasnt available. Kinda irked me off at them.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

They prob don't just sell single strikers like you were looking for

You might want to start looking for a different type
Old 08-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

I ended up buying 3 quaker boy strikers and it had a greenplastic striker in it, and I now use it with the primos slate. To me though when I was talking to them it seemed like they just wanted to get me off the phone.