Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Team #3's Official Roost >

Team #3's Official Roost

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team #3's Official Roost

Old 05-28-2006, 07:36 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Team #3's Official Roost

Congrats to you Mibowhuntr and ryan along with all the rest who have helped to push our score higher for team#3.
Good luck to anybody still out there chasing the long beards.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:50 AM
Spike

ok details sorry was busy yesterday got it cleaned frozen and off to work .
shot it with my shotgun last few days so i didn't wanna miss with my bow. let me tell you primos jelly head choke is exactly that made mush of his melon. had my decoys out on state land in oakland county bald mountain rec area called few times he came in silent and fixated on my decoys never saw what killed him !! and btw most important detail MY FIRST TURKEY !!!
Old 05-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nothing left of the head huh, oh well thats some choke tube.
I'm in whastenaw county but I hunt where the four corner's meet out between Chelsea & stockbridge.
Whastenaw, Livingston, Igman & Jackson it's really nice out there.
Are you gonna have the fan mounted ?
Old 05-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well men, it looks like we're in second place. Team 1 scored another bird and has approx 750. Our score is still 722. We need deer slayer jr. to put us back on top.

Old 05-28-2006, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Who was the last guy to score for team one?
Old 05-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Spike

bghunter00 has a 62.5 turkey puts team 1 at 756.somthing by my count !! still secound place in this contest is not to bad i would say al teams did a great job and was a real close race one turkey can put any team over the top !!
Old 05-29-2006, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

bghunter00 has a 62.5 turkey puts team 1 at 756.somthing by my count
The good news for us is that in team one's score of 693.725 bghunter00's 62.5 bird is already included. If someone else on that team has scored since bghunter00 posted his score then that would have to be added in and they would indeed have a higher score than what is posted.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:44 PM

ORIGINAL: 9th tine

Congrats to you Mibowhuntr and ryan along with all the rest who have helped to push our score higher for team#3.
Good luck to anybody still out there chasing the long beards.
Congrats team 3 to all that scored
Old 05-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

absolutely, congrats to everyone regardless of tags filled. It was a great season regardless.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:18 PM

Team 3, I killed another longbeard. This time it was in New York. The hunt was one of the hardest yet to date! I was in Limestone, NY, hunting the Allegany State forest, Rock city state land, and the Nine mile state land. All of which, are within 25 minutes driving time. If anyone is ever thinking of hunting in this area I found some great spots to try. Now that my season is over, I've killed 9 toms in 6 different states. Next year I'm heading out west, but will start my season off in Florida. If anyone from the team wants to tag along next year, let me know and I'll call and film the hunt. I really had a blast with you guys this year and hopefully we can keep the same team for next year! Now that turkey season is over I can spend time with my wife, daughter and hit the fairways for a little golf (my other love)! Take care friends and let's try to stay in touch. GOD bless!

David Ellis

Quick Reply: Team #3's Official Roost

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.