Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!! >

TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Old 04-15-2006, 09:51 AM

Default RE: TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

hello everyone, i will be hunting PA. this year, i have two tags and ready to fill them.i usually hunt around scranton area.good luck to all.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:44 AM

Well Boys its my week.....
My bro came out of surgery and is home and now i can think about huntin. My buddies leave tonight to go out scouting and try and kill thier birds. I am leaving thursday night and hunting all friday sat. and sunday. I would go tonight but i gotta finish the school week. You know the whole grades thing. Well anyways. I am super excited. I have had my turkey call with me all the time praticing and i went out and got this sweet new vest last night from fleet farm. The Lazy Lounger turkey chair from Eastman Outfitters. Expensive, but the thing is awesome, no more finding a comffy tree the thing is a chair that is super nice.

Well anyways, was out scouting in the local woods and called in 2 big toms, but its milwaukee county so no hunting. No kiddin the one bird had a beard touching the grass. Huge, called um into about 15 yards, but i forgot my camera so that was kinda a bust. But i know my calling works!!

Well i will touch base before i leave again.

GOOD LUCK to ya'll!
Theinespines
Old 04-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

My time is coming soon. Done to days now. Im headed to Missouri for their opening day on Monday. Then back to Indiana on the 26th for our opening day. The wait is killing me.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:56 PM

great news about your brother Theinespines...wish him a quick recovery...and welcome back to the turkey woods good luck on your hunt and we'll be looking for your score!...
Old 04-20-2006, 02:35 PM

THanks Longbeards!

Well boys this is my last chance to check in. I am running to the store to pick up some last minute things and then to pick up my bro and dad and then off to roost some birds.

Should be back sunday night to "hopefully" post some #s

Good luck to all.
Call um. Kill um. Score um!!
Go team 9!!!!
Old 04-20-2006, 05:38 PM

Hey guys, Real quick before i leave.

My buddies who left and hunted wed. and thrs. Both tagged birds. the Newby shot a 13lb jake and his dad shot a 22 lb 10 in.

Said they were comin reall good to the calls

Pines
Good luck!
Old 04-20-2006, 07:10 PM

....go get'em theinespines...good luck!!
Old 04-23-2006, 04:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm off tonight, season doesn't open till tuesday (got the week off) but I'll use tomorrow to set up a few groundblinds, catch some perch, and get the brine made (gonna smoke some jerky).
I have two tags, I'll probably shoot the 1st legal bird I see as I'm relatively new at this, then I'lllook for the big tom.

Wish me luck
Old 04-23-2006, 06:30 AM

good luck tschaef...call up a great bird!!....have fun..
Old 04-23-2006, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Im off to Missouri today (1hr left before I leave) hehehehe Hopefully by Tuesday I'll be postin a pic. Good luck to all...

Quick Reply: TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.