Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!! >

TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Old 04-10-2006, 06:52 PM

Default RE: TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

good to see everyone on team nine!!...lets get to work!...the toms are ready...and i think that we all are too....stay safe and good luckTEAM CUTTIN-EDGE
Old 04-10-2006, 09:27 PM

Well i did my scouting last week. We turned up about 6 birds all grouped and heared very little gobbling. Which is good cause my season dont start for another week. But it all usually pops out there this weekend, easter that is so we hope for the best.

THe other tag i got was for up in Zone 22 of WI, but the deal on the land we were closing on is stuck between a rock and a hard place, but lucky my dads unlce who lives up there and owns some land, and usually does not allow hunting, had given us the go ahead. He built a 3 hole golf course on the land and the turkeys come out and eat on his one green every night. So i know where i am headed. He knows the land and the birds as he is an avid bird watcher, so he said he would come along and show me the ropes of his land. I sure am excited!!!! Well Keep scoutin, keep huntin, and Keep Scorin fro Team 9

Pines
Old 04-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

Still waiting April 29 fro PA opener and then May 1 for NY.Birds are ready now hope they stay that way!
Old 04-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well I did a bit more scouting tonight and boy did I see some birds! 3 different toms all alone and gobbling like crazy!!! All at about 15 yards and they had no idea I was in their world! Also a flock of about 20 hens with a big ole tom sturttin away! I also had about 35 deer out in the field in front of me! What a great day !

My season opens in the morning and I'll be out all day tomorrow! I wish everyone good luck! I hope I have some!
Old 04-12-2006, 08:38 PM

...WOOOOHOOOO!!....good luck bowhuntingfool...i'm chomping at the bit myself...every day get me closer to resting my butt at the base of a big ol' tree...and peering outa my headnet...lol..
Old 04-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I haven't had the kind of luck that I'd hoped for. So far, I've only been able to hunt a couple of mornings and after the birds hit the ground they shut up. They're all henned up till about 11:00 am and I haven't had time to be out there during the late morning when they're fired up again. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get into some late morning, or afternoon action. Good luck ya'll.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:53 PM

good luck John Deer...go get'em...
Old 04-14-2006, 05:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm going up this weekend... with the camera. I've still got two weeks to wait, but hopefully I'll find a bunch of tasty birds to take pics of.
Old 04-14-2006, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like the teams have been updated again,
welcome gobblespur!
Old 04-14-2006, 09:04 PM

gobblespur...welcome to team 'Cuttin Edge'...good luck in the turkey woods and we all hope ya score a bird for us...

Quick Reply: TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.