Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Trace Trail Cam

Old 10-09-2022, 12:29 PM
Spike

Default Trace Trail Cam

I own numerous Trace cameras and one of them has an issue. I plug the SD card into my computer, click on a pic. It comes up full size for a moment then skips to a half screen picture. It does this with every picture it took. This camera is the only one that does this, so its not the computer. Im wondering if anyone has ever had this issue with these cameras, Thanks

Last edited by TheseOldArms; 10-09-2022 at 12:31 PM. Reason: rephrase the question
Old 10-09-2022, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

I had 6 Trace cameras at one time. I used them on video mode instead of pictures. The had good quality vids but they dont have audio sound so I gave them away to friends who usually only set up their cams just for pics. They were actually a pretty good inexpensive camera . But I like to have sound on my vids . Check the camera for settings . You might have switched it to a smaller pixel setting or size setting . Or try a different SD card that you know works on another Trace cam