Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Still having problems with wildview .3 >

Still having problems with wildview .3

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Still having problems with wildview .3

Old 08-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Still having problems with wildview .3

A while back i posted about my Wildview .3 not saving pics to the SD card.

I tried new batteries, new card annd all the other suggestions. It still wont work. It use to save pics to cardabout 75% of the time butrecently won't at all.

I'd like to just use the camera's internal memory but don't remember how to get the pics from camera to computer.

Here's my question, did these cameras come with a CD that you download into the computer to accept pics? I honestly don't remember. My computer doesn't recognize the camera.

If it needs the CD I lost it!

And question 2

Does the Wildview2 come with a CD and is it compatable with the .3?

Thanks!
Old 08-07-2007, 06:19 AM

Default RE: Still having problems with wildview .3

There is no special software needed. Just plug the camera into a USB port and let the computer do the found new hardware thing. Don't touch the PC untill it's done. With only 16mb of internal memory you're going to make a bunch of trips back and forth.

I feel your pain. My lease partner bought the same camera for us to use on a whim from Walmart. We had several problems with it. Night pictures sucked, it fried one of my SD cards. It wasn't untill I saw a post here, perhaps yours did I realize we were not alone. The picture quality wasn't bad when it would take one but there is a lot to be saidfor a time and date stamp and a camera that works all the time.

I can only assume you bought that one because money was an issue, us too. We bought a Moultrie D-40 from Bass Pro Shops for $99.00. Let me tell you it's worth the extra 40 bucks to have one that works. We have had zero problems with it. I know there are people that have that .3 Wildview and love it butI'm not one of them.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:11 AM

Default RE: Still having problems with wildview .3

Wildview Toll Free Customer Support 1-888-304-6125

Every once in a while I have issues with mine, but not the majority of the time.