Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Anyone in contact w/ Leaf River? >

Anyone in contact w/ Leaf River?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Anyone in contact w/ Leaf River?

Old 12-12-2006, 07:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Anyone in contact w/ Leaf River?

So after 2 years of service, my Leaf River won't take night pics. I emailed them no less than 3 times and never got a response. So I just sent the camera to their address on the website and included a letter asking for them to call with details on how much to fix, etc. Haven't heard a thing and I sent it 3 weeks ago.

Has anyone had contact with them?
Old 12-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Anyone in contact w/ Leaf River?

Rick, when I ordered my Leafriver from Cabelas about 3 months ago, it was missing the tie down strap and the CD was scratched pretty bad.

I got on the phone with Leaf River and in two days they sent me the tie down strap and a new CD. Also, the guy I talked to, advised me to use the Lexar Compact Flash. I went to Sams and bought the 1 Gig CF and 2 sets ofLithium Rechargeable batteries and battery charger.I always have one set charged.

I also ordered the portable viewer and download CD.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:13 PM

Rick,
I think you should have called Leaf River instead of email. I had a problem with mine, where my father inserted the CF card upside down somehow (still don't know how) and bent the prongs. I called them, sent it in and they had it back to me in about a week and a half and never charged me a thing. I think they're one of the best companys out there for customer service. You should give them a call and see where they are with your camera, they should be more than helpful, where were to me and I've heard the same from a lot of other people also.

Paul
Old 12-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Fork Horn

Definitly call them. I couldn't get mine programed and after 2 mins on thephone they had the problem fixed and gave me do a couple of other things he said would help the pics look better. Great service.

Booney: Got to love old people and technology. If it doesn't fit let me force it in.