Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
Good things come to those who wait >

Good things come to those who wait

Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Good things come to those who wait

Old 02-09-2002, 09:18 PM
Spike

Default Good things come to those who wait

Now I am waiting. Waiting for my custom made Crusader and also my new custom Legend longbow by Jim Johnson. Was telling my wife how a friend had 6 or 7 custom bows and she said that was to many. I said, how many do you think is enough? She said, 3 at one time was plenty. I told her I had only 1 and she said well, buy two more, and that's exactly what I did. Ordered my Legend first cause I already pretty much knew what I was going to get. 54@26 - 62" with a shedua riser with red accent stripes and two other stripes on either side of the red, bamboo cores with laminations. What type? I left that up to Jim. Told him what I wanted and I know he'll come through just like last time. Made me a real pretty one last time.
Now for the crusader. It will be 62" and 54@26 with a bubinga riser and yew cores with walnut laminations. Was told I should have it in 3 to 5 months or possibly sooner. I have heard so much about them that I had to get one and try it out. I will get the Legend bow first as Jim usually gets the bow to you in 6 or 7 weeks. It'll go by fast though.

Patiently Waitin,
Strutter
Old 02-09-2002, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Good things come to those who wait

Heck, if it were me...I'd be checking the porch for a package already. I'm impatient as hell. LOL