Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Weekend at Burnies.

Old 11-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Weekend at Burnies.

By this time I'm sure Kent is thinking, do I really want these two bozo's at my place!!!![:-]
Old 11-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

As long as his wife doesn't meet us we'll be alright! She meets us she will lock him in shop and forbid him talking to us!
Old 11-26-2008, 07:14 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

As long as his wife doesn't meet us we'll be alright! She meets us she will lock him in shop and forbid him talking to us!
No problems. You all fit in just fine. You all actually appear very level and normal compaired to all my other buddies.

I think I figured out how to shoot with fingers last night. With the finger brace on my middle finger, it pulls my finger back and out of the way when I grab the string of a bow with my two good fingers. I pulled back my light recurve last night and got off several shots. I think ill have it worked out before I go hunting agian.

Other good news. I got a call from a buddy of mine in Runnels county who wants me to come up and tag my second buck on his land. I might have a one daybreakwhere I canmake a made dash there. Kind of an out side shot, but I might just get the chance. By then, I might have the two finger shot down. Im sure ill have it down by the time you two come my way.