Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Trad thief

Old 06-03-2006, 09:46 PM

Default RE: Trad thief

State Police Station
[/align]712 N Main St
Meadville, PA 16335
[/align]
(814) 332-6911

West Mead Police Department
[/align]1150 Morgan Village Rd
Meadville, PA 16335
[/align]
(814) 336-1005
[/align]I would phone both State and ity police and try for them to look up this guy.
Worked for me.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:07 AM
Banned

SCUMBAG..I hope someone nails him..maybe ties him to a tree and shoots him in the genitals with it. Still too good of treatment for him
Old 06-04-2006, 10:11 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Sorry for the slow reply--I've been at the Howard Hill Southeastern Championship all weekend.

Right now I'm not real sure what to think, except there's some things that just don't add up. The fellow I sent my bow to saw where I'd posted, and made a determined effort to contact me (called several times before he was able to catch me at home). He has mailed my bow back--it isn't here yet, but he called with the tracking number.

I've seen some warnings about him a few other places, but again--there's some things that just don't add up--things that give weight towards clearing his name. He gave me a very believeable explanation of his side of the story. Right now it seems like either he is the victim of a huge misunderstanding, the bad guy is actually further up the chain of trades, or???????? I just don't know. I do expect to get my bow back this week, and will post when I do.

Chad
Old 06-05-2006, 04:42 AM
bigcountry

So you just want you bow back in case you got someone else's bow?

Hope it all works out for you.

Old 06-05-2006, 03:56 PM

yeppers - sounds fishy but bottom line, you get your bow, be happy

I GAURANTEE I could post 5 bows tonightusing 5 differnt names and handles and price them $75-100 less than what they're really worth and in 2 weeks I'd have cash on hand for $3000 worh of bows that will never be sent.

Yes - it could be that easy.

BE CAREFUL ......... even EBAY isn't safe anymore, trust me
Old 06-05-2006, 09:27 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I got my bow back today. I did recieve someone else's bow before (in trade for mine), and was able to track him down and send it back--he got his today also.

The fellow I sent the bow back to thinks that Jay is a victim also--he's worked too hard to clear his name, and right now he's out two bows (but will be getting one of them back soon, I think). It's a mess, and it seems that someone is going to loose at least one bow. I still don't know if it was a misunderstanding or someone on up the line of trades is the crook. I don't think the guy I delt with is a crook though.

Chad