Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Allegiance questions >

Allegiance questions

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Allegiance questions

Old 04-09-2005, 05:02 PM

Default Allegiance questions

Got my new BT Allegiance last week and have a few questions for all bowtechies. First has anyone else had those little fingers on the stock string silencers break off during normal shooting I noticed last night I'm missing five at this rate they'll all be gone by summer. My biggest debate is arrows. I'm currently shooting easton carbon evolution 400's at 26 inches with a 100 grain field tip. Having a hard time getting good holes thru paper mostly getting 2 inch tears to the right no mater what i do "tear right" my thought is I'm over spined a 26 inch arrow is pretty stiff. This bow seems to put alot of torqe on an arrow this cam really pushes hard instantly at release as anyone with this cam knows you can't relax at all before the shot, any thoughts on this also what arrows are some of you haveing luck with. I'm useing a MZE rest but I've removed most of the overdraw brackets including the draw stop instead relying on the top cams draw stop to set the height of the rest at full draw, anyone see a problem with this, it seems to be consistant. thanks
Old 04-10-2005, 01:38 AM

Default RE: Allegiance questions

Can't help you with the rest, but I am shooting 26.75" Gold Tip 7595's out of my Defender at 73# with 100 Gr. tips. They are shooting bullet holes.