Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Darn!

Old 03-31-2004, 03:28 PM

Default Darn!

Nutz, I enjoy being on this site, but in about 15 minutes I have to go back to reality, Chemisty class[:'(]. Man, school stinks. Chem 121 is one whole hour of confuzing boredom.[&:] Those who have been in college lately know what I mean. Everyone else, consider yourselves blessed[8D]

I can't wait to see my score on this last test[:-]
Old 03-31-2004, 04:27 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Darn!

Don't complain too loud, the real world is a whole lot worse than college. No summers off, no 3 day weekends, no month off at Christmas and New Years, no spring break, no sleeping in if you don't want to go to class, etc, etc.
Old 03-31-2004, 05:03 PM

ORIGINAL: mez

Don't complain too loud, the real world is a whole lot worse than college. No summers off, no 3 day weekends, no month off at Christmas and New Years, no spring break
I am in Biology ed. I am going to be a secondary ed teacher, so some of the abave still applys

School just gets old after a while. I am ready for summer break (when I work all summer). Well I work during the school year too, but just work is a vacation.
Old 03-31-2004, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mez, I work for a university and see thousands of you little punks everyday. You have it good right now.

Just kidding, couldn't refuse. I was in your shoes a couple years ago, I know how you feel. Two hours of learning how a computer interprets thousands of hex numbers from a wire into a damn file makes ya nuts.
Old 04-01-2004, 05:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

Look at it this way, alot of the "tech" information you see flying around here every day is the result of folks who spent alot of time and energy in science classes just like the one you regret going to.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:09 AM

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

Mez, I work for a university and see thousands of you little punks everyday. You have it good right now.

Just kidding, couldn't refuse. I was in your shoes a couple years ago, I know how you feel. Two hours of learning how a computer interprets thousands of hex numbers from a wire into a damn file makes ya nuts.
If I knew what that was I would agree[&:]
Old 04-01-2004, 09:10 AM

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

Look at it this way, alot of the "tech" information you see flying around here every day is the result of folks who spent alot of time and energy in science classes just like the one you regret going to.
Thats true, I don't mind physics class too much