Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 cap's wisker biscuit? >

cap's wisker biscuit?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

cap's wisker biscuit?

Old 01-30-2004, 07:45 AM
Typical Buck

Default cap's wisker biscuit?

Anyone had any experience with the wisker biscuit rest and if so which model? Thanks
Old 01-30-2004, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: cap's wisker biscuit?

Best advice I can give you is to do a search using the search link at the top right corner of the page. Loads of info on this rest and people's experience with it...
Old 01-30-2004, 04:39 PM

I have used all three models and the deluxe is the best, it fits more bows and has more knuckle clearance if you got big hands. The whisker biscuits tune real easy and are real quiet when you use smooth arrows. You can't get a better rest for hunting! Good luck hunting!
Old 01-31-2004, 06:13 PM

I use the drop tune? I guess thats what it's called..I have never had a problem with it and yes i agree it's very easy to tune...

They have come out with a new bisquit that has softer bristles all around except at the bottom where the arrow sits ,it's the same as the original...

Supposed to not put as much stress on the fletchings...
As soon as the shop gets them in im gonna try it out and see how it goes..

(american broadhead company) I beleive thats the company(their new) has come out with 3 new broadheads 2 fixed 1 mech.. The 2 fixed look awesome!!!
The 1 is a solid ferrule including blades that spin like the (razorbacks?).

The other is a 3 blade design that is rock solid... Blades lock in... Looks like a field point but with 3 blades... The blades also make up the tip...So kinda looks like a triangle.. They are cut on impact and fly like a dream..(shotem today

The blades are pretty thick too so i suppose they will hold up well(imo)
I'll deffinatley give them a try.. 90 and 100 grain are available right away but if you shoot 125 you will have to wait a little cause they are not out as of yet..

Sorry i got off the subject a little..[:-]