Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Gold Tip 3-D Pro Arrows, any feedback? >

Gold Tip 3-D Pro Arrows, any feedback?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Gold Tip 3-D Pro Arrows, any feedback?

Old 01-05-2004, 07:45 PM

Default Gold Tip 3-D Pro Arrows, any feedback?

Hey guys,

Does anybody use these arrows? I am looking for a consistant arrow and these seem to be about the best bet and best deal out there!!!!!!

I will be using these for hunting, and possible some target shooting, nothing serious at all.

Also, I will be shooting a 04 BowTech Liberty set at 70# and 29.5" draw length. The arrow length will be 28.25"

Which would be better for my bow, the 55/75 or 75/95 series?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!
Old 01-05-2004, 09:04 PM

Default RE: Gold Tip 3-D Pro Arrows, any feedback?

Buck Magnet,
I shot the Xt's for 3 years, loved them. Last year, I got the 3D Pro's, figuring it may help tighten up my shots for 3D and of course, the kind of targets that bleed. I really like them. Do I shoot well enough to tell a major difference, I am not sure, but I really like the arrows, and I think confidence is a major part of archery. I did get the 7595 spine, as I was wanting to go for a bit heavier arrow. I shot 125 gr Stingers this year and they flew beautifully from my bow. I have them cut at 29" and my bow draws about 64#'s. May not be the ideal spine, but I was shaving fletches at 30 yards, can't complain about that, except it is a pain to fletch more at hunting camp.
For the money, I think they are great arrows. Tough as nails and straight.

JMAC
Old 01-06-2004, 12:36 PM

Default RE: Gold Tip 3-D Pro Arrows, any feedback?

BuckMagnet,

Like some of you guys, I switched to carbons several years ago because of all the 3D shooting I do in the off season. I got tired of replacing my aluminum arrows once a week.
I am absolutely stickler when it comes to straightness, consistancy and accuracy with my arrows, so I bought a dozen Gold Tip 3D Pros last year. Since then, the 3D is all I shoot. Take out an arrow spinner and the major difference will be become apparent! Out of a dozen 3D arrows, 10 were perfectly straight. I called Gold Tip and they replaced the 2 bad ones without any questions. I love them!
I bought mine online for $69 per dozen. Can't beat that!