Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 new gold tip arrows >

new gold tip arrows

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

new gold tip arrows

Old 12-31-2003, 08:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default new gold tip arrows

They are claiming on their web site the following

Coming in 2004 get ready to shoot the toughest lighest straghitest most consistant arrow you'll ever shot
any one heard the news on these yet???

heres the link

[link]http://www.goldtip.com/index.html[/link]
Old 12-31-2003, 08:19 PM

Default RE: new gold tip arrows

Should be up in a couple weeks. Lighter XT's, better quality control. A couple new arrows. We'll see.
Old 01-01-2004, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Been shooting Goldtips for 4 years now, love dem
Old 01-01-2004, 12:51 PM

CAN'T WAIT I JUST LOVE MY GOLDTIPS.
Old 01-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Typical Buck

Check out Archery Talk. In the manufacturers forum a guy with the name "x-cutter" seems to have the low down on all of the new GT arrows.
Old 01-02-2004, 09:17 AM
Typical Buck

I have a friend who in Idaho who is the largest Gold Tip dealer in America. Has about the best prices you can find. I know from past posts that there are alot of guys here who get their Gold Tips from him. I have been shooting them about 5 years now and love them. Just refletched 8 the other day. I will e-mail him and try and find out more about this.
Old 01-02-2004, 12:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

A pity... I was hoping they'd beef 'em up and make them a little heavier. But if they do manage to make them more consistent in weight, spine, straightness (especially all the way to the ends of their raw shafts) and inside diameter tolerances, they'd finally be pretty decent arrows. [][>:]
Old 01-02-2004, 01:18 PM

Arthur, I was hoping the same. I'm switching to a heavier carbon this year, and had ruled gold tip out, because they are lighter then what I want.
Old 01-02-2004, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm curious to see whats up with them. My shop recently dropped them because of their inconsistancies. I too switched off of them last summer for Bemans. It seemed the Bemans just flat out tuned better out of a Hoyt.

I too was hoping they would either beef them up a little, or stay the same in weight, but make them a more consistant shaft.
Old 01-03-2004, 12:56 AM

Funny. I dropped the Bemans for the same reason...LOL..

I'm back toying with big heavy aluminums. Man do they shoot nice and pull out of targets easier.

Proff- Does your friend run Mtn. Archery? If so, they are an outstanding outfit. I've spent a bit of money with them

Quick Reply: new gold tip arrows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.