Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

PSE Users...

Old 09-12-2003, 09:31 AM

Default PSE Users...

What is the difference in the Pro Series line and the rest of PSE bows? Also what are your thoughts on the Nitro?
Old 09-12-2003, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PSE Users...

I believe the difference is that the Pro Series is " pro shop only" . The rest are not. (I may be wrong on that?)
As far as the Nitro goes...I have never personally shot one. I' m sure they are nice....but a little low on BH for my likings. I personally think the Primos is probably better. That seems to be a great setup all around. I currently shoot a Thunderbolt, and I love it. Go test drive a few and see what you like and what fits your needs.
Old 09-12-2003, 11:08 AM

Default RE: PSE Users...

Like WV Hunter said the pro series are the bows that a PSE dealer carries in his/her pro shop while the other pse bows are ones that can be found in Cabelas and other similar places.

The dealer I work for is supposedly the largest PSE dealer in NY. He carries bows such as the Diamondback II, Beast Inferno, Outlaw, Deer Hunter, Beast S7, Primos STL, Nova, & Triton. Bows such as the Baby G or the Firestorm can be found in Cabelas.