Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Hoyt Cam .5 vs Mathews HP cam... >

Hoyt Cam .5 vs Mathews HP cam...

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Hoyt Cam .5 vs Mathews HP cam...

Old 08-15-2003, 09:59 PM

Default Hoyt Cam .5 vs Mathews HP cam...

Much has been written about the new Hoyt cam .5 system ie: the smooth draw and level nock travel as compared with single cam bows. I can see that there would be a vast difference between the cam .5 as compared to the Mathews cam on the Q2, Q2XL, or Legacy as far as level nock travel but how would the cam .5 compare to the new Mathews HP cam on the LX as far as level nock travel is concerned. How does the HP cam perform compared to the cam on the Legacy and Q2 regarding level nock travel. I' ve not seen any force draw chart on the Mathews HP cam and have only seen this cam in pictures but it looks to be more rounded than previous cams from Mathews and I would think that this would make it easier/smoother to draw and get closer to level nock travel. What is yalls opinion on this topic? I hope I worded this right. Thanks.
Old 08-16-2003, 08:20 PM

Default RE: Hoyt Cam .5 vs Mathews HP cam...

OHHHH NOOOOO....I can hear the trouble now....this gonna be a bad one![]