Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Bodoodle questions >

Bodoodle questions

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bodoodle questions

Old 04-22-2003, 06:20 PM

Default Bodoodle questions

I' ve been looking at Bodoodle rests some lately and am kinda interested in them. Since alot of the Bodoodle use a similar design that is somewhat different than anyone else uses what advantages do you all think this design has? Is it hard to knock an arrow off? Easier tuning? Queit? I think the pro lite is an interesting design and looks like an arrow will stay put. Thanks for any info.
Old 04-22-2003, 06:36 PM

Default RE: Bodoodle questions

I have been using the Pro Lite four years and it has never failed me yet, I love the ease of tuning, nocking, and consistant results. I like mine in any weather too.
Old 04-23-2003, 05:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bodoodle questions

Along with the bodoodle I Bought the Dakota arrow Holder, from cabellas it fits on the bodoodle and when I' m in my stand I can knock an arrow turn the Bow upside down and its still ready to shoot. Snapped one rubber stalking though, was paying more attention to the deer than where I was walking. Ordered more from Dakota archery, $2.50 ea. I believe,Picked up six. Good Luck