Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bodoodle comes through! >

Bodoodle comes through!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bodoodle comes through!

Old 04-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bodoodle comes through!

Just thought I would pass on my dealings with Bodoodle this week. I went to the archery range on Monday to find out my rest had been tweeked. I took it apart, and found out the problem was the tapered dove tail part that works as the horizontal adjustment had been squished, and I called Bodoodle first thing Tuesday morning to get the replacement piece.

Even though the rest is two and a half years old, they said that I could send it in and they would fix it for free. I didn' t have the time for that, and needed the rest back in operation before this weekend, so I told them to send me the part, but they would have to charge me for it. Fair enough I guess. I ordered a back up set of prongs as well. Total was just over $6 for parts, but rush shipping to the arctic ocean is expensive, and cost $28 extra. Ouch! But I got the part in two days from Texas to Prudhoe Bay, and tonight we are heading to the range to get it set back up, and Sunday we are headed south to go caribou hunting. Woohoo!

Even though they still charged me for the parts, their policy is understandible. They were very friendly, educated about what they were selling, and didn' t hesitate to pack it up and ship it out the morning that I called.

Just thought I' d post a positive review. About 90% of the time it is complaints on here.
Old 04-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bodoodle comes through!

Good for you and good for them!

It is always nice to hear of the positive experiences too.
Old 04-04-2003, 05:19 PM

I just bought a bodoodle today. The rest came with a second set of prongs(speed fins) Do they wear out fast?

The shop put plastic covers over the prongs. On my old GKF, the plastic wore off really fast, and I went to teflon. I still went through them in a year.

With the new bodoodle, I shortend my arrows up by an inch. The new arrows I orderd have a smoother finish than the gold tips I was shooting, so maybe that will cause less wear on the rest.
Old 04-05-2003, 05:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

thats good to hear about that.