Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 FOB's are the poo!!!!!! >

FOB's are the poo!!!!!!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

FOB's are the poo!!!!!!

Old 01-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

Default FOB's are the poo!!!!!!

I was kicking around on the internet the other day and ran into the FOB sight. You all know we are tinkerers by nature so i dicided to try some out. I called up the number and got in touch with a really good guy that had alot of good info for me. We talked for a while and he took my order and wanted me to fallow up with him to let him know what i thought. I like that kind of customer service and relations. I am very impresed with that alone. So i recived the FOB's on friday and ran out to try them out. WOW. They fly awsome. I didn't do anything but cut the fletchings of my arrow and put the FOB on. They are supper easy and you can literaly flech a arrow in about 5 seconds. They shot awsome with no change to my bow. So if you are looking for something new to try out this year i would give these a try. they are well worth the money and the very little time it takes to try them.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: FOB's are the poo!!!!!!

website?

http://www.starrflight.com

They do look neat. I'll buy a dozen.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:37 PM

I kind of like using my nice bright fletchings to find my arrow after the shot. These would make life a lot more difficult! (Yeah you could crest your arrows or put on wraps but nice bright fletchings are what make it the easiest I think!)
Old 01-21-2008, 08:52 AM
Fork Horn

I will agree with you indianahunter83 but you can still loose those arrows and you have a heck of alot more time in them. I deffinatly see advanteges to these but there are some disadvanteges. They sure dont look as good as a nice set of feathers.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

We tried one last summer and they seemed to fly well but made some noise while in flight!! Walt
Old 01-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Seems like these would be good for 3d shoots but not so good for hunting if there loud and hard to find after the shot.