Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
broadhead question for 5shot >

broadhead question for 5shot

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

broadhead question for 5shot

Old 01-31-2003, 08:43 PM
Spike

Default broadhead question for 5shot

5shot have you had the opportunity to check out the crimson talon broadhead,if so,what is your opinion? Also,can you suggest a good pro-shop in the lynchburg area of va.
Old 02-01-2003, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: broadhead question for 5shot

lawdog I have not tested these heads, but I would like to try them out. The manufacture makes some pretty strong claims about them. I drive a truck and am in Lynchburg everday, as well as out your way a couple times a week. The best proshop I have found is A&A shooting supply in Amherst. WW novelty in Lynchburg is aslo a pretty good shop. The have a decent selction of equipment, but pretty much stick to selling Mathews bows. Webbs sporting goods in Madison Heights is also pretty good, He deals mostly in parkers and has a good selection of gear. A&A is my first choice though. I have them make my strings and cabels
and they have the best selection of gear around. They deal mostly in Hoyts and some PSE. If you have some specific questions about the shops drop me and email and I would be glad to help anyway I can.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING AND YOU WON'T BE HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS