Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Bow for Daughter >

Bow for Daughter

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bow for Daughter

Old 08-04-2007, 04:55 PM

Default RE: Bow for Daughter

My Mother is a bowhunter and I have been looking for her. I just bought my girlfriend a Redhead Micro XSC womens/youth bow and it seems to lack in performance. It is made by parker and looks like all the new bows with parallel limbs and all but I am not 100% happy with it. I did shoot the Diamond Edge that the gentelman above mentioned and it performed much better. It is also more adjustable. I am even thinking about swapin' my girlfriend's Redhead out for an Edge.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the input. Since I started the thread my daughter has shot a few bows. She really is not experienced enough to even tell the difference although she shot a couple she just didn't like. She seems to want the most expensive bow or a Diamond edge. I think she likes the Edge because I shoot a Liberty. We'll see.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:14 PM

If you plan on buying one I would go to www.basspro.com they have different name brands and they have many bows that range from 40 pounds and up and I am planning on buying the Martin Jaguar Magnum compound bow that is between 55-70 pounds and they also have it between 35-50 pounds, I would check out the website I gave you. Hope I helped in some way and i am 13 so I had ran into the problem of the bow length because I have a 26 inch draw length and thats were I shop for my bows.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

My daughter wanted a new bow for graduating college so we looked around and she decided on the Hoyt Salina now that is one great shooting bow!!! Walt
Old 08-05-2007, 07:29 PM

im selling a micro adrenaline if your interested pm me
Old 08-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Typical Buck

Kidd,
Is it adjustable down in weight?