HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Hey Len!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/191121-hey-len.html)

BowTech_Shooter 05-11-2007 06:47 PM

RE: Hey Len!!!

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

No problem with space. I've had the PSE truck here several times

Glad you have the room Len [:-]That big shiny puppy is gonna be parked in front of my house Tuesday night. :D

The neighbors are gonna freak! (I love it)

Umm, it's Thursday night not Tueday night...Where was your head during our conversation bro...:D

BowTech_Shooter 05-11-2007 07:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Len in Maryland

Pat:

No problem with space. I've had the PSE truck here several times.

Just let me know what time you plan to arrive. I can give you electrical or water hookup if you need it.

I imagine/hope newman1 will be standing in the parking lot with coffee and donutsfor us.;)

It's a shame you can't stick around for my seminar Saturday and Sunday, but I know you have commitments about 7 miles down the road.:D

See you soon,

Len

Len,

I'll give you a call when I know about what time I'll be rolling in. I wish I could stick around for your seminars...

BowTech_Shooter 05-11-2007 07:08 PM

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

No problem with space. I've had the PSE truck here several times

Glad you have the room Len [:-]That big shiny puppy is gonna be parked in front of my house Tuesday night. :D

The neighbors are gonna freak! (I love it)
Matt, can I sleep over? I'll bring the s'mores.:D

Heck yeah...Come on over...We can have a big ol party at Matt's and trash his house to boot...

PABuck_HNTR 05-11-2007 07:36 PM

Ever pass through Erie, Pa. I'm sure my Bowtech Dealer wouldn't mind a visit.

Rickmur 05-12-2007 04:43 AM

I forgot to ask, where's the show in Balt?

BowTech_Shooter 05-12-2007 05:40 AM

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

Ever pass through Erie, Pa. I'm sure my Bowtech Dealer wouldn't mind a visit.

If the truck comes through the area we'll try to make it by. Do they have room for it?

BowTech_Shooter 05-12-2007 05:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

I forgot to ask, where's the show in Balt?

It's at Bass Pro.

trestand 05-12-2007 07:47 AM

Len,
I'll see you before Bowtech does,but keep me informed about the time.Seems to be a good reason to close my shop early:)...Bob

PABuck_HNTR 05-12-2007 09:40 AM

If the truck comes through the area we'll try to make it by. Do they have room for it?

He's not a huge dealer, but getting bigger he's putting on another addition for paper shooters 6 lanes @ 20 feet. He's got a huge field right next to his shop (mowed) and he gets a bunch of delivery trucks in there that have no problems. Dave's Archery, North East, Pa. I'll pm you his phone number if you want it. That would be awesome. There's also a Gander Mountain here who sells Bowtech's that has a ton of room just off I-90 and I-79. If you don't know where Erie is, wer'e just about exacty half way between Cleveland,Ohio and Buffalo, NY.

Matt / PA 05-12-2007 09:56 AM

Umm, it's Thursday night not Tueday night...Where was your head during our conversation bro...:D
That's what I said.........Thursday.
:)