HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Hey Len!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/191121-hey-len.html)

BowTech_Shooter 05-10-2007 08:05 PM

Hey Len!!!

I'm headed your way for a show in Baltimore next weekend and I'd like to stop by for aquick visit Fri morning or midday. It's been a few years since I've been to your shop so you'll need to help refresh my memory...Will this rig fit in your parking lot?

MO_Bowhnter 05-10-2007 08:08 PM

RE: Hey Len!!!

Hey, next time you roll through Missouri, I have plenty of room in my driveway for you to pull in. I could take it off your hands for a few hours while you rest.:D

newman1 05-10-2007 08:17 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!LEN IF HE COMES,PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BowTech_Shooter 05-10-2007 08:32 PM

ORIGINAL: MO_Bowhnter

Hey, next time you roll through Missouri, I have plenty of room in my driveway for you to pull in. I could take it off your hands for a few hours while you rest.:D

Even though the online schedule doesn't show it, the rig is supposed to be in Steele, MO. on June 1st. I know it's not the central part of the state but hey, beggars can't be choosers...It will also be in Springfield, MO. on Aug. 25.

The tenative schedule can be seen at the link below.

http://www.bowtecharchery.com/trailer/

Len in Maryland 05-10-2007 09:47 PM

Pat:

No problem with space. I've had the PSE truck here several times.

Just let me know what time you plan to arrive. I can give you electrical or water hookup if you need it.

I imagine/hope newman1 will be standing in the parking lot with coffee and donutsfor us.;)

It's a shame you can't stick around for my seminar Saturday and Sunday, but I know you have commitments about 7 miles down the road.:D

See you soon,

Len

Matt / PA 05-11-2007 09:28 AM

No problem with space. I've had the PSE truck here several times

Glad you have the room Len [:-]That big shiny puppy is gonna be parked in front of my houseTHURSDAY night. :D

The neighbors are gonna freak! (I love it)

HuntingBry 05-11-2007 12:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Glad you have the room Len [:-]That big shiny puppy is gonna be parked in front of my house Tuesday night. :D

Matt, can I sleep over? I'll bring the s'mores.:D

Matt / PA 05-11-2007 12:53 PM

Everyone is invited........LOL I have a 60yd wide backyard, targets to shoot at and I imagine a couple extra bows?[:-]:D

I have a feeling ol' Pat is gonna be a hit with the kids in the neighborhood, and there's a LOT of them.
I'll tell them all he's a NASCAR driver and that he has his car in the trailer.;)

Rickmur 05-11-2007 05:51 PM

Dog gone Newman, I'm going to be in Milford delivering food to the needy on the 18th.

newman1 05-11-2007 06:22 PM

Your a good man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking of donating some time over at the Home of the Brave.Helping out some unfotunate veterns sounds like a good idea....

BowTech_Shooter 05-11-2007 06:47 PM

Glad you have the room Len [:-]That big shiny puppy is gonna be parked in front of my house Tuesday night. :D

Umm, it's Thursday night not Tueday night...Where was your head during our conversation bro...:D

BowTech_Shooter 05-11-2007 07:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Len in Maryland

Pat:

No problem with space. I've had the PSE truck here several times.

Just let me know what time you plan to arrive. I can give you electrical or water hookup if you need it.

I imagine/hope newman1 will be standing in the parking lot with coffee and donutsfor us.;)

It's a shame you can't stick around for my seminar Saturday and Sunday, but I know you have commitments about 7 miles down the road.:D

See you soon,

Len

Len,

I'll give you a call when I know about what time I'll be rolling in. I wish I could stick around for your seminars...

BowTech_Shooter 05-11-2007 07:08 PM

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Heck yeah...Come on over...We can have a big ol party at Matt's and trash his house to boot...

PABuck_HNTR 05-11-2007 07:36 PM

Ever pass through Erie, Pa. I'm sure my Bowtech Dealer wouldn't mind a visit.

Rickmur 05-12-2007 04:43 AM

I forgot to ask, where's the show in Balt?

BowTech_Shooter 05-12-2007 05:40 AM

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

Ever pass through Erie, Pa. I'm sure my Bowtech Dealer wouldn't mind a visit.

If the truck comes through the area we'll try to make it by. Do they have room for it?

BowTech_Shooter 05-12-2007 05:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

It's at Bass Pro.

trestand 05-12-2007 07:47 AM

Len,
I'll see you before Bowtech does,but keep me informed about the time.Seems to be a good reason to close my shop early:)...Bob

PABuck_HNTR 05-12-2007 09:40 AM

If the truck comes through the area we'll try to make it by. Do they have room for it?

He's not a huge dealer, but getting bigger he's putting on another addition for paper shooters 6 lanes @ 20 feet. He's got a huge field right next to his shop (mowed) and he gets a bunch of delivery trucks in there that have no problems. Dave's Archery, North East, Pa. I'll pm you his phone number if you want it. That would be awesome. There's also a Gander Mountain here who sells Bowtech's that has a ton of room just off I-90 and I-79. If you don't know where Erie is, wer'e just about exacty half way between Cleveland,Ohio and Buffalo, NY.

Matt / PA 05-12-2007 09:56 AM

Umm, it's Thursday night not Tueday night...Where was your head during our conversation bro...:D
That's what I said.........Thursday.
:)

Rickmur 05-12-2007 04:16 PM

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

It's at Bass Pro.
Dagone, I was just by there today on the scooter. Have to work Saturday,(the only Saturday out of the entire year)will you be in attendence Sunday as well as Saturday?

BowTech_Shooter 05-12-2007 04:47 PM

He's not a huge dealer, but getting bigger he's putting on another addition for paper shooters 6 lanes @ 20 feet. He's got a huge field right next to his shop (mowed) and he gets a bunch of delivery trucks in there that have no problems. Dave's Archery, North East, Pa. I'll pm you his phone number if you want it. That would be awesome. There's also a Gander Mountain here who sells Bowtech's that has a ton of room just off I-90 and I-79. If you don't know where Erie is, wer'e just about exacty half way between Cleveland,Ohio and Buffalo, NY.

I know where Erie is as I go there every June for the IBO...I'm the one that's been setting up the BowTech booth there for the past few years.

At the present time I don't know if or when the Interactive Archery Experience rig will be going through there. We'll keep them in mind if it does though.

BowTech_Shooter 05-12-2007 04:51 PM

That's what I said.........Thursday.
:)

Whatever...You're just lucky your allowed to edit after 30 mins...;)

BowTech_Shooter 05-12-2007 04:57 PM

:D

It's at Bass Pro.
Dagone, I was just by there today on the scooter. Have to work Saturday,(the only Saturday out of the entire year)will you be in attendence Sunday as well as Saturday?
Sorry, it's a Sat only event. I've got to head back to Ohio early Sun so the other driver can pick it up and head off to Sunrise , AZ. with it Sun night.

BTW,ever heard of calling in sick?;):D

Just think, if you came you would be able to meet me, Matt/PA and Kidd642 all at the same time...One should only be so luck...[8D]:D

Rickmur 05-13-2007 04:44 AM

I've already met Matt, can't call out sick, have to work the statecar auction, part of being a state worker with the dept I'm with, I should retire again and stuff like this wouldn't interfere.

PABuck_HNTR 05-13-2007 10:06 AM

I know where Erie is as I go there every June for the IBO...I'm the one that's been setting up the BowTech booth there for the past few years.

At the present time I don't know if or when the Interactive Archery Experience rig will be going through there. We'll keep them in mind if it does though
Maybe I'll se ya there. Where is the IBO qualifier held? Oh, and I mis-spoke about Gander Mountain I believe they carry the Diamond line and not Bowtech. I told my dealer about your rig yesterday and he said he has plenty of room for ya. So keep him in mind.

bigzombee69 05-13-2007 05:27 PM

What kind of toys are on that truck?

HuntingBry 05-14-2007 02:21 PM

Heck yeah...Come on over...We can have a big ol party at Matt's and trash his house to boot...
I just checked the map and Baltimore is closer to me than Dover. What are the times that you'll be there? I might have to make a road trip.:D

HuntingEd 05-14-2007 02:56 PM

Hey guys, I might run down to len's shop this friday! I'd love to check out your stuff bowtech shooter...

PS - I might be in the market for a new bow if the price is right;)[8D]

Matt / PA 05-14-2007 03:02 PM

I'd love to check out your stuff bowtech shooter...
Whoa.[:-]:D

Kanga 05-14-2007 03:45 PM

I'd love to check out your stuff bowtech shooter...
Whoa.[:-]:D
Double Whoa[8D]

Thats Matt's job:eek::):D

HuntingEd 05-14-2007 04:49 PM

Sorry to make you jealous matt, I'll let you go first;)

Rickmur 05-14-2007 05:10 PM

I think I can make it about 2 Friday afterall. That means I'll be in that Friday night traffic coming back across that dang Bay Bridge. Oh well, it'll be fun as useual.

BowTech_Shooter 05-14-2007 05:14 PM

At the present time I don't know if or when the Interactive Archery Experience rig will be going through there. We'll keep them in mind if it does though
Maybe I'll se ya there. Where is the IBO qualifier held? Oh, and I mis-spoke about Gander Mountain I believe they carry the Diamond line and not Bowtech. I told my dealer about your rig yesterday and he said he has plenty of room for ya. So keep him in mind.
The IBO is the 2nd leg of the National Triple Crown and its held at Gem City Sportsmen in Mckean, PA. You should come and shoot or at least come see all the vendors. ;)

You can find out more info at the link below.

http://www.ibo.net/Schedule/default.aspx?schedule=11

BowTech_Shooter 05-14-2007 05:16 PM

ORIGINAL: bigzombee69

What kind of toys are on that truck?
There's an assortment of BowTech and Diamond. We should also have an Airow Gun on board before too long...

BowTech_Shooter 05-14-2007 05:17 PM

I just checked the map and Baltimore is closer to me than Dover. What are the times that you'll be there? I might have to make a road trip.:D

The trailer will operate from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM on Sat at theBass pro Shops in Hanover, MD.

BowTech_Shooter 05-14-2007 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

Hey guys, I might run down to len's shop this friday! I'd love to check out your stuff bowtech shooter...

PS - I might be in the market for a new bow if the price is right;)[8D]
I won't be selling anybows but I'm certain Len can...;):D

BowTech_Shooter 05-14-2007 05:20 PM

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

Sorry to make you jealous matt, I'll let you go first;)

Now wait a minute guys...I may have to re-think my trip is this stuff keeps up... [8D]:D

PABuck_HNTR 05-15-2007 05:20 PM

The IBO is the 2nd leg of the National Triple Crown and its held at Gem City Sportsmen in Mckean, PA. You should come and shoot or at least come see all the vendors

I'll see you there! Thanks!

bigzombee69 05-16-2007 05:02 PM

Len dont sell bowtechs. . . .. they sell them selves, Len just fits em to the buyer, HAHA