HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Hey Len!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/191121-hey-len.html)

davidmil 05-20-2007 04:00 PM

RE: Hey Len!!!

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

I forgot to ask, where's the show in Balt?
[/blockquote]

It's at Bass Pro.
Boooooooooo.... swear word(Bass Pro Shop) I was in one in Auburn, NY yesterday. I lost my brother and was looking for him and wandered in the archery corner stuck away in the rafters. The guy said would you like to look at a bow. I said, "Nope, I just bought a new one". Conversation lead to what did I buy and then he showed me the toy he said you folks made for Bass Pro this year. Tsk Tsk Tsk.[&:] I told him, but it's not a Guardian. LOL

Matt / PA 05-20-2007 05:21 PM

Here's a pic from Thursday of that big rig in front of my house.......It looks bigger in person than in pictures.(Thats the back of my pickup in the driveway)
And don't back your vehicle up right in front of it with Pat manning the stupid air horn.[:-]:D

Matt / PA 05-20-2007 05:23 PM

Here's me and Pat (L & R)

HuntingBry 05-21-2007 08:25 AM

This sucks. I wanted to make it down this weekend, but my dog hurt herself so I had to stick around the house.

I was looking forward to meeting you guys in person, and shaking hands with some of the guys I chatted with online for the last 7 years.

Oh well, we'll have to find some other excuse to get together.:D

PABuck_HNTR 06-04-2007 07:53 PM

Do you carry any merchandise on that truck? Shirts, hats, ect?

davidmil 06-04-2007 09:58 PM

As I understand it the truck was pretty bare. It's a purdy thing on wheels with nothing inside, not like the PSE truck at all. Hopefully they'll work on that. I once bought a bow offthe PSE truck.

BowTech_Shooter 06-05-2007 07:00 AM

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

Do you carry any merchandise on that truck? Shirts, hats, ect?
No, we havelittle items like stickers and temporary tattoos we give away to shooters but we leave it up to our dealers to stock and sell apparel, accessoriesand bows.

BowTech_Shooter 06-05-2007 07:06 AM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

As I understand it the truck was pretty bare. It's a purdy thing on wheels with nothing inside, not like the PSE truck at all. Hopefully they'll work on that. I once bought a bow offthe PSE truck.
It's not intended to be anything like the PSE truck.

Inside the trailer we have bows, arrows, releases and 3-D targets, heat and air conditioning.;)

The Interactive Archery Experiencetrailer is inteneded to help expand archeryby introducing itto many first timers, we call it grassroots. For the past fewyears we've sponsored a trailer out of Oklahomathat did the same type of promotions and we decided to take this part in house, so farit's been working very well.