HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Hey Len!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/191121-hey-len.html)

Rickmur 05-12-2007 04:16 PM

RE: Hey Len!!!

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

I forgot to ask, where's the show in Balt?

It's at Bass Pro.
Dagone, I was just by there today on the scooter. Have to work Saturday,(the only Saturday out of the entire year)will you be in attendence Sunday as well as Saturday?

BowTech_Shooter 05-12-2007 04:47 PM

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

If the truck comes through the area we'll try to make it by. Do they have room for it?

He's not a huge dealer, but getting bigger he's putting on another addition for paper shooters 6 lanes @ 20 feet. He's got a huge field right next to his shop (mowed) and he gets a bunch of delivery trucks in there that have no problems. Dave's Archery, North East, Pa. I'll pm you his phone number if you want it. That would be awesome. There's also a Gander Mountain here who sells Bowtech's that has a ton of room just off I-90 and I-79. If you don't know where Erie is, wer'e just about exacty half way between Cleveland,Ohio and Buffalo, NY.

I know where Erie is as I go there every June for the IBO...I'm the one that's been setting up the BowTech booth there for the past few years.

At the present time I don't know if or when the Interactive Archery Experience rig will be going through there. We'll keep them in mind if it does though.

BowTech_Shooter 05-12-2007 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Umm, it's Thursday night not Tueday night...Where was your head during our conversation bro...:D
That's what I said.........Thursday.
:)

Whatever...You're just lucky your allowed to edit after 30 mins...;)

BowTech_Shooter 05-12-2007 04:57 PM

:D

I forgot to ask, where's the show in Balt?

It's at Bass Pro.
Dagone, I was just by there today on the scooter. Have to work Saturday,(the only Saturday out of the entire year)will you be in attendence Sunday as well as Saturday?
Sorry, it's a Sat only event. I've got to head back to Ohio early Sun so the other driver can pick it up and head off to Sunrise , AZ. with it Sun night.

BTW,ever heard of calling in sick?;):D

Just think, if you came you would be able to meet me, Matt/PA and Kidd642 all at the same time...One should only be so luck...[8D]:D

Rickmur 05-13-2007 04:44 AM

I've already met Matt, can't call out sick, have to work the statecar auction, part of being a state worker with the dept I'm with, I should retire again and stuff like this wouldn't interfere.

PABuck_HNTR 05-13-2007 10:06 AM

I know where Erie is as I go there every June for the IBO...I'm the one that's been setting up the BowTech booth there for the past few years.

At the present time I don't know if or when the Interactive Archery Experience rig will be going through there. We'll keep them in mind if it does though
Maybe I'll se ya there. Where is the IBO qualifier held? Oh, and I mis-spoke about Gander Mountain I believe they carry the Diamond line and not Bowtech. I told my dealer about your rig yesterday and he said he has plenty of room for ya. So keep him in mind.

bigzombee69 05-13-2007 05:27 PM

What kind of toys are on that truck?

HuntingBry 05-14-2007 02:21 PM

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

No problem with space. I've had the PSE truck here several times

Glad you have the room Len [:-]That big shiny puppy is gonna be parked in front of my house Tuesday night. :D

The neighbors are gonna freak! (I love it)
Matt, can I sleep over? I'll bring the s'mores.:D

Heck yeah...Come on over...We can have a big ol party at Matt's and trash his house to boot...
I just checked the map and Baltimore is closer to me than Dover. What are the times that you'll be there? I might have to make a road trip.:D

HuntingEd 05-14-2007 02:56 PM

Hey guys, I might run down to len's shop this friday! I'd love to check out your stuff bowtech shooter...

PS - I might be in the market for a new bow if the price is right;)[8D]

Matt / PA 05-14-2007 03:02 PM

I'd love to check out your stuff bowtech shooter...
Whoa.[:-]:D