Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Peep Sight?

Old 02-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default Peep Sight?

Alright if i have a peep sight would there ben any point in have a kisser button? would it help any?
Old 02-26-2007, 07:48 PM

Default RE: Peep Sight?

I use a peep and a kisser button. I wouldn't rule out one just because I have the other. Try em together and see what you think. Both are cheap and very easy to install.

I personally like the added confidence of the extra anchor point. Think ofit as GPS, the more satellites the more accuracy you can obtain.

Just don't get rediculous on me and buy every device on the market and install it on your bow!
Old 02-27-2007, 06:43 PM

Necessary, no. Beneficial, yes, especially for a new shooter. It makes that anchor more concrete.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

WELL,here I go again.Going against the grain.

If you learn how to anchor properly,the kisser will hurt accuracy more than help.

Look at most every pro out there today.There are no kissers and that is for a reason.They are too big.There is too much room for change in the anchor.Even for hunting.

If you anchor the string across the corner of the mouth,string touchesend of your nose and you have a solid anchor on your jawbone,you will be much more consistant than with a kisser.