Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 sights and pin size question? >

sights and pin size question?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

sights and pin size question?

Old 01-24-2007, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default sights and pin size question?

so..i want to improve my shootingaccuracyand thought that since it is better to focus on the target and not on the sight when shooting (majority agreement from another post) thismakes thepins blurry i would want to minimize mypin sizeas much as possible to minimize the blurriness and thus would be able to be more accurate?? well after a lot of review it seems that the flatline sights have very very smallpin heads (if that is what you call them) and would help me out if my theory is true??

what is your guys input??
Old 01-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: sights and pin size question?

I have the same problem and have done what others have, focus on the pin. I also went from .30 to .29 to where I am now .19. I like the smaller pin. Have read some posts of guys having some .10 pins and breakage. They maybe too small for the stress, but it just speculation. Would like to see one for myself.