Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech >

Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech

Old 03-08-2006, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech

Walks;
I didnt think I really liked the Bowtech's in the Max-4 Camo at first but the more I looked at it the more I like it now...We havent got one in the shop in the Realtree Hardwoods yet to see how they look in that camo.. I am curious to see how the Hardwoods will look, I have seen pics but its just not the same as seeing it in person.
As for the finger... I had it in the wrong place at the wrong time, it was a freak accident... I had it in the cam of a bow when the string broke and the string breaking caused the cam to spin and it amputated the index finger tip at the base of the finger nail.. and the cam chewed up the finger tip so they could not reattach it.. but it's healing pretty well so far, so it shouldnt be to much longer before I can start shooting again.
Hey Mitch;
How many FPS areyou getting out of that Blue Stared Bow you got from Bowtech
Old 03-08-2006, 06:37 AM
Fork Horn

Great looking bow!!
Old 03-08-2006, 06:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

How many FPS areyou getting out of that Blue Stared Bow you got from Bowtech
The FPS are not real good, but the hand shock is non existant. No recoil, and have I mentioned light yet?

Hope you can get back to shooting soon!! But was just curious as to why you can't shoot? If you use a release, there is no pressure on your fingers at all.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:46 AM

OUCH!! Probably the fastest way to loose a finger tip[:@]Sorry to hear about your accident and hope it won't affect your shooting. Shop owners should be on the look out when customers come in with little kids. At just the wrong time, little ones can grab the string on the bow that dad's got at full draw and get pinched when dad lets down!
Old 03-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

The FPS are not real good, but the hand shock is non existant. No recoil, and have I mentioned light yet?

Hope you can get back to shooting soon!! But was just curious as to why you can't shoot? If you use a release, there is no pressure on your fingers at all.
Ya... but where do you attach a quiver on that thing... and it looks like
0 % letoff to me...but look on the bright side you can always unravelthat bowand use it to drag out a buddy's deer.
As for shooting ...It was my bowhand index finger that I injured and when I try to draw the bow and grip it, itpulls on the tendons in my finger and the Amputation cut offthebone in the finger tip so the firstjoint in the finger below the nail is still very stiff and hurts to bend even slightlyand is still painful...but I will be trying again next week.... kind offustrating since I had just worked my way back up to pulling 62 lbs after hurting my shoulder... oh well time to start over again
Old 03-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ouch!!

Beautiful bow, though. I thought that was the prettiest color scheme of all the variations Pat brought to Illinois with him. We had a Liberty in the booth with us built up just like that; she was puu-uurty!
Old 03-10-2006, 12:19 PM

Man,,, I wish I was rich! I think I'd have all the bows in the line up this yearCan't decide on what I'd like next, either the Constitution in clear chrome or the Allegiance in blue chrome. These target colors are[8D]
Old 03-10-2006, 12:27 PM

Sorry to hear about your fingerThat is a lovely bowBut I also think the ones hanging on the wall behind it are beautiful also
Old 03-11-2006, 06:28 AM

walks those chrome bows look sooooo 80's. makes me think of big hair and bad music.
Old 03-13-2006, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Gimp;
We have a Clear Polished Chrome Constitution in the shop I can post a pic of it ....so you can see what it looks like if you want me to.
I finally got to shoot the bow ... I havent put the new strings on it but I set it up temporarily and she shoots AWESOMEI sighted it in at 20 yards and she it litterly hitting thumb tacks..

Quick Reply: Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.