Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech >

Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech

Old 03-21-2006, 04:56 PM

Default RE: Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech

Congrats on the new bow, even you are a Bowtechie....LOL, heal up will ya. The 3D shoots are starting, and you better get out there. Like with your injury and aftermath, I had back surgery in 2003, which then resulted in permanent back pain, leg pain, and nerve damage/pain, and did I say PAIN. The neurosurgeon said I would be a back patient for life, and cannot go back to my old job ways and my study of martial arts. Also, I am labeled partially disabled, and I cannot lift more than 25 lbs without risk of injury( that is the hard truth). Since I cannot teach martial arts anymore and cannot operate as a retail nurseryman( I am a horticulturalist and nurseryman by trade), I dove into archery again, opened up my own horticultural business, and never did I let this injury take over my life. Even if I cannot lift or twist like a normal human being, I built my back muscles up and let archery and my business be my own therapy. So to you my friend and fellow archer LADYFORGE, don't let your injury get the better of you, anyday you shoot that bow. There is nothin more tha beating a disability and beating opponents that beleive you would not do good anymore in competition. Good luck to you and your healing.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Coyote;
Thanks for the well wishes and its healing very well.
S.....
As for hitting the real moving thing in the woods... Well some of us old 3D shooters can still hit em....every now and then....

Old 03-26-2006, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Man, I forgot about that brute! Thanksfor sharing that pic again!