Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech >

Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech

Old 03-13-2006, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech

dude that is freaking sweet.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:22 AM

ORIGINAL: Lady Forge

Gimp;
We have a Clear Polished Chrome Constitution in the shop I can post a pic of it ....so you can see what it looks like if you want me to.
I finally got to shoot the bow ... I havent put the new strings on it but I set it up temporarily and she shoots AWESOMEI sighted it in at 20 yards and she it litterly hitting thumb tacks..

WOW!! You work in one beautiful shop[8D] Yes, post the chromie pics!!!
Old 03-15-2006, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Gimp;
Sorry I am haveing trouble with my camera... when I get it fixed I'll post the pic's for you.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:29 AM

Cool!! Patty did our taxes last night,,,,, I wonder how much my "share" will be That blue chrome looks SUPER though
Old 03-16-2006, 12:24 PM

The bow is pretty, but I don't think I want someone saying my bow is pretty unless I'm a girl. I say it's time to get a manly bow! Mathews XT is the bow to get if you want to kill something. Let the pretty bows for the ladies, and the real bow (Mathew XT) for the men.

Death From Above
Old 03-16-2006, 03:19 PM

wow, spd406, wow,looks like we've had another genius join the forum.

Old 03-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Super Moderator

I say it's time to get a manly bow! Mathews XT is the bow to get if you want to kill something. Let the pretty bows for the ladies, and the real bow (Mathew XT) for the men
Does that mean if you had a Mathews Switchback XT in target colors that it becomes NOT a manly bow? Funny, I know a big Mathews pro shop where the owner used the punkinseed colored riser LX to hunt with. I seriously doubt you would have the gonads to tell him he was not a man to his face.

Old 03-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

What's the old saying? Better to remain silent and have someone think you're an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt? [:-]
Old 03-17-2006, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

The bow is pretty, but I don't think I want someone saying my bow is pretty unless I'm a girl. I say it's time to get a manly bow! Mathews XT is the bow to get if you want to kill something. Let the pretty bows for the ladies, and the real bow (Mathew XT) for the men.
Geese .... it took 3 pages before someone started to mention Mathews in this thread.... you guys are slipping.
If you set the Mathews XT and The Bowtech Equalizer both at 27 inch Draw and both at 60lbs shooting the same weight arrowyou will find the Bowtech Equalizer will shoot faster than and have more kenetic energy stored in the arrow than the Mathews Switchback XT.... So why would you consider the XT to be a real bow but not the Equalizer?????
P.S. They are both good bows in my opinion.... but then I am not a member of MENSA
Old 03-17-2006, 11:22 AM

yep, i'd like to see that fellow step up to the line with you ladyforge, so you could show him what it feels like to get smoked by a woman.

Quick Reply: Pic Of My New Blue Bowtech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.