Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 removing my peep >

removing my peep

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

removing my peep

Old 02-13-2006, 04:43 PM

Default removing my peep

I'm thinking of taking off my peep and was wondering what everyone else uses instead of them.I find in low light conditions its hard to see your target through them and would appreciate any suggestions. Huntings over and it seem like a good time to try it as it will give me lots of time to get used to it. Thanks
Old 02-13-2006, 07:20 PM

Default RE: removing my peep

Just replied to another guy about this.

I used to use a peep sight with tubing but tried the No-Peep for this very reason. Gives you an extra few minutes of shooting light and really tightens your groups.

Takes 2 men to set up but worth it once you get it dialed in properly.

Paired with a kisser button and laying your bowstring across your nose gives you 3 anchors.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: removing my peep

I agree about the no-peep.Its a pain in the bum the first time you try setting one up,believe me I know,but once dialed in ,you wont be dissapointed.I dont use a kisser like Midwest,but keep a consistent anchor through practice.If your off at all,the NP will tell ya right away.
Through time you will notice you dont even look at the NP when shooting your bow.
Check it out online or do a search here,alot has been said about the NP over the years,good and bad.Good luck with your decision either way.