Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

no peep

Old 10-03-2005, 08:47 AM

Default no peep

what do ya'll think of the no peep and do you think it will work i read the write up about and did not quite understand it but if it work i might try it
Old 10-03-2005, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: no peep

It works for me. I'm on my 2nd year with it now and originally decided to try it when I started wearing glasses. I just couldn't get used to the traditional peep sight with glasses and kept seeing a double image. Finally, I switched to a No-Peep and haven't looked back.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:14 AM

I was just about to post this question. I currently hace a C-peep on my Hoyt V-Tech. I too cant see the little "tits" in the sight. I wear glasses for close up, I see distances fine. I do like the "peep" sight idea. Can you recomend a sight that might work?
Old 10-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is my first season with the no-peep and so far so good.I don't miss the peep and its drawbacks one bit.

Another benefit to the no-peep (I found out last saturday) you can shoot with a full face headnet on without worrying about the peep blurring through the mesh.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

what do ya'll think of the no peep and do you think it will work i read the write up about and did not quite understand it but if it work i might try it
It works by centering the little black dot dead center of the yellow circle.This way you will always be at a consistent anchor all the time.
I love my no-peep,I will never go back to a regular peep again.I find there are more advantages to it then bad,which I couldent find any
Its very sturdy and reliable,gets the added weight off your string from a regular peep,making for faster speeds from your bow.
I will warn you though the first time setting it up is a pain[:@]I done this myself and its very touchy when it comes to adjusting it.Have a friend help with the adjusting as well,makes it much easier and more enjoyable.Once its setup,and dialed into you,you will never look back.
Do a search on the No-Peep,you will find all the info you are looking for
Old 10-04-2005, 06:58 PM

Shot one for 2 years and got pretty good. Groups seemed to move up and down too much for me. Just went back to a large peep and have never shot better. Way more consistant.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:29 AM

The no-peep is a great training aid. It is not a sight, but an eye alignment devise. It takes more work to become really good with one, but the results are well worth the extra time in my opinion. I absolutely hate string peeps for hunting and have been successfully using the no-peep on my bows for quite a few years.