Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 muzzy zero effect >

muzzy zero effect

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

muzzy zero effect

Old 09-03-2005, 12:38 AM

Default muzzy zero effect

i just recieved my MZE in the mail and am gonna be putting it on my hoyt vipertec tomorrow and just thought id see if there is any tricks or anything else i need to worry bout before i get started tomorrow. So if you are shootin a hoyt with a MZE let me know of there is anything i need to kno!
Thanks

P.S. i will let ya know how everything turns out
Old 09-03-2005, 09:48 AM

Default RE: muzzy zero effect

I just ordered one for my hoyt the other day and it should be getting here early next week.I will be using it on my new VTec. This one is coming with a video so I am not sure if it shows about the product or if it is instruction on how to assemble. Let me know how it goes for you.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:12 AM

well installation was a piece of cake..its dumby proof with the video. all in all the rest is awesome! i couldnt be more happy with it
Old 09-06-2005, 03:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just put one on my Vtec a few weeks ago. just take your time and follow the instructions and it shouldn't be a problem. Once you install one, you will see that it's not really that complicated a rest.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:57 AM

Gee' s wish I remembered how, I installed mine years ago and haven't had to mess with it since. Once setup mine stays that way.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:18 AM
Dominant Buck

Did it come with the video. If so, watch it. It will explain it all. My only suggestion is that it will seem like you have to knock high to get good clearance. Dont worry, paper test it and set it to where it is making a slight high tear. Something else, set the tension on the lock nut just so it falls slowly on its own. If you make it too tight it will slow the rest down, if it is too lose it will be loud.

You will love that rest.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:41 AM

Well I finally recieved my rest last evening and got it set up. I went out to shoot a few today and the very first group I shot from 20 yards were less than a 2 inch group. I was able to pull all 5 arrows out at the same time. I think I am going to like this rest very much. Thanks guys.