Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Muzzy Zero Effect

Old 10-31-2003, 06:30 AM

Default Muzzy Zero Effect

I just had a Muzzy Zero Effect rest put on my Mathews Legacy. It seems good so far.

I' m wondering what other people think of it. It sure looks funky.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:07 AM

Default RE: Muzzy Zero Effect

One of the best rests money can buy and from a great company. I had one on my MQ-1 and fell in love with it. Bought an LX and the MZE was the first thing to go on. Shoots great and a great product.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Simply the best fall away there is.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:57 AM

The best arrow rest ever invented. For hunting or target shooting
Old 10-31-2003, 09:53 AM

Hey Psuross, I just put one on my Mathews Legacy also. Does yours show any sign of the fletching hitting the rest? Mine has some marks on the rest like one of my flecthing is not clearing. Also, does yours ever hit your hand when you shot it? Mine does. Just wondering if anyone else has had thease issues or if its just me. Any suggestons how a fix would be appreciated.

Otherwise I really like the rest !!!!
Old 10-31-2003, 02:10 PM

Slbowman. I' ve only had it for about a week, but haven' t noticed those problems.
Old 11-04-2003, 09:31 PM
Fork Horn

I bought one but never could get complete fletching clearance on my ultratec but still think its a great rest.
Old 11-05-2003, 05:20 AM

Excellant choice,I' ve had MZEs on 3 bows and would' nt have it any other way.I' m currently shooting on my LX,it' s just a solid, simple rest...Bob
Old 11-20-2003, 05:06 PM

put one on my mathews before the season started, was really surprised with the tighter groupings. killed a deer at 32 yards which i would not have taken with my older rest. it will be money well spent
Old 11-20-2003, 07:28 PM

slbowman, if you will move your rest back one hole, it will not hit your hand. As far as the fletching hitting, I think you have a set up problem. After moving the rest back one hole, set it up by the video and you should be ready to go. Don

Quick Reply: Muzzy Zero Effect

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.