Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 What do you guys think and how are ya'll doing? >

What do you guys think and how are ya'll doing?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

What do you guys think and how are ya'll doing?

Old 08-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default What do you guys think and how are ya'll doing?

You know what, when youve served and fought for your country then you can think about calling me "thin skinned".
USMC, 1996-2000. And you are thin-skinned.

And drift, I never bad talked you.
No, and no one esle here had bad talked you, either, until you decided to act like a little girl and take some harmless ribbing the wrong way.

And theres a difference between constructive criticism and just plain talking crap. And most of what Ive seen is just plain talking crap.
There's also a thing called light-hearted humor. And THAT'S what all those original comments were until you got your panties in a wad.

The best friends Ive ever had are right here and thats all I need.
Good! Go gather them all up and throw a great big pity-party for yourself with lots of hugs and pats on the back. I'm sure you'll feel better in no time.

The funny thing is, I knew a guy named Cpl. Melancon while I was in Okinawa, but I know it's not you. He could take a joke.

Mike

Old 08-11-2005, 01:07 PM

Default RE: What do you guys think and how are ya'll doing?

You know what, when youve served and fought for your country then you can think about calling me "thin skinned".
Well young man, I put in two wars. WWII and Korea. Retired twicemilitary, have held friends as they die with only very little of their bodies left, and lived through over 80 years of upheaval; will I qualify? IF so Ill say it, your acting like a little girl. Surprising that a military man can not identify humor and has such a thin skin. Maybe it is me, or has the military gotten soft since my days? You will find many vets here and I know of a few who posted to your thread.[/align][/align][/align]Now with that said, I am not trying to berate you, just point out what I see in the thread. Please relax, have fun, and stick around, I think you will enjoy this sight if you give it a chance.[/align]
Old 08-11-2005, 01:39 PM

Little girl. 2yrs old. Panties in wad. Yall are ****ing pathetic.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Little girl. 2yrs old. Panties in wad. Yall are ****ing pathetic.
A fine example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Mike

Old 08-11-2005, 02:22 PM

nice shootin keep it up..... this board is awesome for some friendly smack talk!!!(read some post that the mathews and bowtech guy go at it)it just fellow bowhunters doing some friendly smack talk.. wait till the deer hunting contest starts going.alreadyhave some smack going aroundthis post has gone way to far it just started as some friendly ribbing.....
Old 08-11-2005, 03:06 PM

CNTRL-ALT-DELETE
Old 08-12-2005, 11:13 AM

STRIP CLUBS RULE.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: melancon196

Yall can go poke fun at someone else. I just wanted a couple honest opinions and to see if any of yall would show how yall are doing. So most of yall, and yall know who you are, can go screw off.
Those are pretty good groups in my estimation. Just some advice, for what it is worth, practice on a deer target, in low light conditions, 15-20 feet up in a climbing stand, with your hunting clothes on. I have to work a lot harder to get a 4" group at 40 yards that way than standing flat footed on the ground shooting at a target with a spot on it.

Also, when you are practicing on the ground, get in some high grass and practice shooting an obscured target.

These type of exercises always humble me and make me realize the value of practicing year round in different conditions.