Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Pic loading problem

Old 11-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Spike

Default Pic loading problem

OK I am having problems uploading my pics. They are jpeg files, under 100 kb. I click click here to upload and check the embed picture in post and they just arent showing up, im very frustrated and everyone else is too. please help
Old 11-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Pic loading problem

If your having problems with your jpeg file then you might have to renamethose files to a gif or what ever options you have.
Just go in to your documents or your pictures or where ever you have those file saved and right mouse click on the picture then click rename , then change the name to what ever you want to call it and then save.
When the window comes up , look at the bottom for a little down arrow , click on that and you'll see some options like ( gif ) ,( jpeg ) and so on.
If you still have trouble changing the name or loading the pictures , contact me thru P M or E-Mail and I'll try to help.