Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Target Archery
 NFAA has poor record keeping >

NFAA has poor record keeping

Community
Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

NFAA has poor record keeping

Old 06-30-2008, 10:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default NFAA has poor record keeping

I cannot believe how poor record keeping the NFAA has. [:@]I signed up for the Outdoor Nationals Saturday and today I got an email back confirming my sign up . But according to their records they say my membership expired back in 2005. I emailed back that that couldnt be since I am a life member so they better check their records again. I also emailed them a scan of my life time membership card. Hopefully they will get their ducks in a row because if they email me back that I must rejoin , I will not be shooting in Yankton this year nor will I ever join or shoot in another NFAA sanctioned tournament. If they dont believe I am a Life Member then that is 450 dollars I am out of, $375 for the life membership from quite a few years ago plus the 75 dollars for the tournament. Hope they get it straightened out.