Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Illinois whitetail for? >

Illinois whitetail for?

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Illinois whitetail for?

Old 12-22-2014, 04:23 AM
Fork Horn

Default Illinois whitetail for?

I have made successful trades on this website before and am looking to do it again. I am looking for a hunt for two people for archery. I would consider just about anything. However, I am not a fisherman. I have my own farm in northeastern Illinois. We have large bucks. This year I arrowed a 168" buck. Two years ago I shot a 191" during shotgun. Of course nothing is guaranteed in hunting. Lodging and food would be on your own we have cheap hotels 15 minutes away. Thanks!
Old 12-22-2014, 06:10 PM
Spike

Offering a great bear hunt for 2 people in Quebec in a nice cabin over a lake. Lots of bears, 5 active baits with tree stands, Would swap for whitetails in either Ohio, Illinois, Indiana or Wisconsin for big deer.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:50 AM
Fork Horn

Are you looking for archery or shotgun? What are the season dates for the bear? Don't know if it makes a difference but I prefer archery.

Thanks
Old 12-26-2014, 06:35 PM
Spike

Trade elk hunt for 6x6 elk
307 774 1000
Old 01-14-2015, 12:15 PM
Spike

I will trade a arkansas green timber duck hunt for a deer hunt in Illinois!
Old 04-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Spike

I have an Ontario black bear hunt over baited stands and camp on a lake
Old 04-26-2015, 10:55 AM
Spike

Default Swap hunt

Originally Posted by johnst43
I have made successful trades on this website before and am looking to do it again. I am looking for a hunt for two people for archery. I would consider just about anything. However, I am not a fisherman. I have my own farm in northeastern Illinois. We have large bucks. This year I arrowed a 168" buck. Two years ago I shot a 191" during shotgun. Of course nothing is guaranteed in hunting. Lodging and food would be on your own we have cheap hotels 15 minutes away. Thanks!
I can help Ya with a black bear in wva during the early archery or later which ever is best for you tags are over the counter around 175 for non res its on private land 1200acres. Hunting lease motels
Close and cheap
Old 05-15-2015, 11:54 AM
Spike

We have 400+ acres in the heart of the north woods in Wisconsin. Property is QDM managed with neighbors who also practice QDM. Offering a Gun or Bow hunt for whitetail, fall turkey, and black bear if you happen to have a Wisconsin permit for bear. Will and can send pictures of deer & bear taken from the property.

Also two 200" bucks shot in 2013. One on our property and another on the neighbors. Multiple pope and youngs taken off the property with bow. Will send pictures

Looking for a gun or bow hunt in any state I could get a license/ or permit for. Would really like a Missouri, Nebraska, or Kansas hunt. Although I am not picky.
Old 11-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Spike

I have a VERY nice camp house and approx 5100 acres of Alabama River bottom (actually, it’s on the Tombigbee River). Camp house is on property and we have hogs. Man alive, do we have hogs on our property. I hate’em!! We deer, duck and turkey hunt and hogs are detrimental to all three.

You can hunt them (hogs) via bow, gun and at night if you desire (we have legal premission to hunt hogs at night) or if you want, hunt them with dogs.

Accommodations are outstanding and you can kill as many hogs as you want. Stalk or stand; bow or gun. Night or day.

I’ll pick you up at the airport if you fly and provide room and board. Good food too!

I just would like to trade hog hunting for a rut whitetail hunt. I bow hunt and only shoot 4 yr old bucks and if I don’t kill a buck, hey, that’s huntin’!!!

I am not an outfitter or guide. I just have a nice camp house to lounge and cook and I lease some of the most beautiful river bottom land in Alabama and it’s got tons of hogs on it. I want them killed. And, it’s fun shooting them.

Let me know if you’re interested.
Old 12-26-2015, 07:06 PM
Spike

Default oh, ky , indiana?

hello!
I live in Ohio right on Indiana border, 20 min north of Ky I have permission to hunt farms in all 3 states, lots of property ! I have a hunt lined up in Illinois next yr with an outfitter and would love to have backup plan in case I don't tag a buck, anyhow if interested msg me and we could discuss further details