HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Illinois whitetail for?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 11:54 AM
Hatty48
Spike

Originally Posted by johnst43
I have made successful trades on this website before and am looking to do it again. I am looking for a hunt for two people for archery. I would consider just about anything. However, I am not a fisherman. I have my own farm in northeastern Illinois. We have large bucks. This year I arrowed a 168" buck. Two years ago I shot a 191" during shotgun. Of course nothing is guaranteed in hunting. Lodging and food would be on your own we have cheap hotels 15 minutes away. Thanks!
We have 400+ acres in the heart of the north woods in Wisconsin. Property is QDM managed with neighbors who also practice QDM. Offering a Gun or Bow hunt for whitetail, fall turkey, and black bear if you happen to have a Wisconsin permit for bear. Will and can send pictures of deer & bear taken from the property.

Also two 200" bucks shot in 2013. One on our property and another on the neighbors. Multiple pope and youngs taken off the property with bow. Will send pictures

Looking for a gun or bow hunt in any state I could get a license/ or permit for. Would really like a Missouri, Nebraska, or Kansas hunt. Although I am not picky.