HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Illinois whitetail for?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Bucktrot
Spike

I have a VERY nice camp house and approx 5100 acres of Alabama River bottom (actually, it’s on the Tombigbee River). Camp house is on property and we have hogs. Man alive, do we have hogs on our property. I hate’em!! We deer, duck and turkey hunt and hogs are detrimental to all three.

You can hunt them (hogs) via bow, gun and at night if you desire (we have legal premission to hunt hogs at night) or if you want, hunt them with dogs.

Accommodations are outstanding and you can kill as many hogs as you want. Stalk or stand; bow or gun. Night or day.

I’ll pick you up at the airport if you fly and provide room and board. Good food too!

I just would like to trade hog hunting for a rut whitetail hunt. I bow hunt and only shoot 4 yr old bucks and if I don’t kill a buck, hey, that’s huntin’!!!

I am not an outfitter or guide. I just have a nice camp house to lounge and cook and I lease some of the most beautiful river bottom land in Alabama and it’s got tons of hogs on it. I want them killed. And, it’s fun shooting them.

Let me know if you’re interested.