Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Fish for Monster salmon with me for deer hunt >

Fish for Monster salmon with me for deer hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Fish for Monster salmon with me for deer hunt

Old 03-11-2008, 04:04 AM

Default Fish for Monster salmon with me for deer hunt

I have guided in New York state for huge King Salmon for over 20 years. Expect to catch kings over 20 #, some over 30# in fact last year I actually landed a 42# king. Bonus coho in the 12-16# range or larger, browns up to 21 #, steelhead and rainbow up to 19 #. My average whitetail is a 4 point that dresses at 124#. I have shot some corkers but that is what they average at. I'd like a chance to take something 140 or larger. I know there are no guarantees as I can't guarantee the the fish will be in the river. All fishing done in creeks and rivers in chest waders. You pay your way, I pay mine. Photos of past trips available. Complete list of what you will need will go to person/people that I work a deal with. Be in shape. A limit of 3 fish a day can weigh over 100#.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:50 PM

Default RE: Fish for Monster salmon with me for deer hunt

I am in Indiana I have 80 acres. My adverage is a 10 point buck with some much bigger deer every few years taken. My land is off a several thousand corn field and hay field many natural funnels I can provide some pictures as well. PM me if your intrested. The where in Indiana is Dearborn County were in the top turkey and deer kills each year.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:10 AM

Wow! Is this shotgun only? I had another hunt planned with a guy in Maryland that backed out last week. I bought a new shotgun barrel with scope for that hunt. I am currently talking to a guy in North Dakota about a bow hunt. The Indiana hunt sounds very appealing though. I'd be happy to send fish photos also. My email is [email protected] or [email protected]. I can fill you in on what we do. Who know's, maybe the guy from ND will come along also.
Thanks,
Pete
Old 03-14-2008, 11:48 AM

email sent