Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Sporting Dogs
 Iams/Eukanuba in bed with HSUS >

Iams/Eukanuba in bed with HSUS

Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

Iams/Eukanuba in bed with HSUS

Old 01-11-2004, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Iams/Eukanuba in bed with HSUS

Iams/Eukanuba is now supporting HSUS [:'(] Click here to read about it:

http://ussportsmen.org/interactive/f...ad.cfm?ID=1213

Then if you want to cantact Iams with your thoughts, click here (takes you to their email page):

http://www.iams.com/en_US/jhtmls/con...US&bc=I&pti=TU
Old 01-12-2004, 10:08 AM

Default RE: Iams/Eukanuba in bed with HSUS

Thanks for the heads up Doc! Glad to say I don't use Iams (I feed pro-plan). My sister feeds Iams and I will pass this info on to her.
Old 01-13-2004, 06:27 AM

Looks like I have to buy Pro-Plan tonight instead of Eukanuba Premium Performance. I also sent IAMS a nasty-gram!

Good Training and Hunting to you all!
Old 01-13-2004, 12:52 PM

it sure is nice that Eukanuba and Iams post ads in hunting mags. such as the pointing dog journal and then go and do this!
Old 01-13-2004, 01:24 PM

Maybe I shouldn't feel so enraged about this since I use Diamond, but this really chaps my hide. How much of their profit comes from sportsmen? A fair amount, I'd venture...
Old 01-13-2004, 06:21 PM

Sent them an e-mail and informed them as a sportsman I would not continue to use there product. I have two labs that have been fed IAMS since they were born. My father has 2 labs and 6 hound dogs he also feeds IAMS that we will discontinue feeding that brand. I also let them know I will be passing on the info. at all the field trials I attend this year. 10 dogs that have hearty eating habbits during hunting season is a lot. If too many sportsman make this same call it shouldn't take long for them too realize their mistake.
Old 01-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Doc E. I let them know what I think and I told them that I will alert all my friends, family, and others about this situation.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:20 AM

I sent my nasty e-mail, and I am going to let all my dog owner friends know. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 01-14-2004, 05:31 AM
Fork Horn

I also sent them an e-mail. Told them I was switching to another brand for my 7 dogs and would do everything I could to convince my breeder friends to switch also.

Bruce
Old 01-14-2004, 06:53 AM

Doc.... I heard that IAMS is now considering using groud up DFT's instead of lamb and chicken!!!! lol I bought purina pro plans performance brand last night. Anyone else use this? if so do you like it?

Quick Reply: Iams/Eukanuba in bed with HSUS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.