Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Sporting Dogs
What can poison your dog in the field... >

What can poison your dog in the field...

Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

What can poison your dog in the field...

Old 01-19-2019, 11:28 PM
Spike

My gf apparently fed my dog a few grapes while she was eating them herself. This happened a few times before I found out about it. I'm assuming it was the reason she (the dog ) started having kidney problems several months later. Watch out for those grapes!
Old 03-23-2021, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by upssSpala
How do I move a thread to a different topic?
hi all
you cannot move a thread, only a MOD can, so you have to ASK one to do so if you wish to have one moved!

and THIS question should be asked in its OWN thread too, not polluting an established thread with a question that has nothing to do with topic???
Old 04-05-2021, 06:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

More SPAMMERS. Takes me a couple seconds to spot these each day.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

Goned-ed.

-Jake
Old 05-16-2021, 03:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I realize the original post was spam, but I have something to add. One of my dogs was staying sick and it took me a while to figure out why. I normally put shelled peanuts and sunflower seeds in my bird feeder and the dogs scarf up what the birds toss around onto the ground. The wife bought wild bird seed, a lot of seed birds do just fine with, some are poison for dogs. Shortly after I stopped putting wild bird seed in the feeder my dog got better. You'd think dogs would be more instinctively smarter about what not to eat, ain't so. I'm hoping his kidneys don't have permanent damage.