Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

DOG FOOD QUESTION

Old 09-23-2007, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: DOG FOOD QUESTION

this logging in everytime is getting to me.
will try that beef this week with rice..

she has more info on her site at woodhavenlabs that you will be reading for month,boy, does she go into detail..
she said she gets 200 e-mails per day,unreal...

she mentioned PRO PLAN,EAGLES PACK..

my question is does lamb/rice have the food that is for active dog..
i guess you answered it by saying to SUPLEMENT the food with beef etc to give toby some kick in woods..

if dont get some rain here soon in pa. we are going to be in a state of emergency..

deer are all bunched up in areas for water and getting hit by cars on highway because water that is left is near highways..

real bad situation here in pa....towns are going dry of water......
Old 09-24-2007, 06:18 AM
JW
Super Moderator

I have used Pro-Plansince it has come out on the market and in several flavors. I sue no suppliments. If yo have to suppliment the food then it is not worth my money.

I feed dry right outa the bag. I like the fact that if I give the dog two hot dogs worth I only get a half hot dog back!

Has done wonder on my dogs coats. I have a few dogs on Adult chicken and rice - and a dog on Senior.

JW
Old 09-27-2007, 09:22 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: daleh

Euk was maybe the best food i ever fed. The performance 30/20 worked well. Dogs could tolorate the heat and the cold. not to mention the easy clean-up. little hard turds
I will never buy anything from them again. They have Supported HSUS which in turn supports PETA
I agree with you 100% here dale regarding supporting companies like this. For the price, you can get much much better as well.